014

*JIAYING'S P.O.V.*

I could feel myself getting watched by Baekhyun within every move and action I make towards the boys. Especially Namjoon.

It's been a month since Namjoon and I started dating. A solid month.

During the day I'm with Namjoon, and at night I'm with getting money from the ones who owe me. With the help of my gun and knife of course.

Namjoon himself has been acting strange and weirder day by day.

We were currently sitting in English class waiting for the teacher when I finally had the guts to confront Namjoon about him acting like that.

"Namjoon," I said.

He ignored me as he kept starring and looking around the room.

"NAMJOON!" I shout. He immediately turns back and looks at me.

I give him the annoyed look as he straightens up.

"S-sorry," he says. His eyes slowly glancing back around the room.

"What the heck are you searching for?" I asked annoyed as drunk water from my water bottle afterwards.

"N-nothing," he says sounding OBVIOUS it's something.

"You're lying to me now?" I coldly say.

He sighed and leaned closer to me.

"I can't talk about this here, I'll tell you later," he said.

I scotted closer to him and grabbed his ear, "tell me now," I angrily say.

He quickly nodded as I released my grip on his ear.

He smoothly leaned closer to my ear as he whispered, "someone's watching us."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I was told that someone has been spying on me and the boys, also on you. I was also told that a student at this school was here to do something to me and my friends," he whispered. I almost choked on the water I was drinking.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah. Someone here is spying on us," he said.

"B-but, how do y-you know t-that th-they weren't l-lying?" I said trying to not stutter but obviously failed due myself being nervous of getting caught red handed.

He must have thought I was scared because he hugged me and kissed my forhead while saying, "because I can trust them. And doing worry, baby, I will protect you."

It made my heart ache a little at those last words. But who could've perhaps told him? It doesn't make sense. No one should know.

Unless...

My blood boiled as I thought of a possible theory.

But that doesn't make sense, Jiaying. He's suppose to 'help' you. Not make this mission become difficult!
But yet again, he seemed so...dissapointed? He didn't seem to like my mission and he's been suspicious.

It has to be him.

But it can't.

My mind is about to explode with all the theories.

I hesitantly hugged Namjoon back as I was still in his embrace.

Now it'll really be hard to hide my identity.

I'm going to end this mission soon.

And I'll be free once again.

I leaned backwards against my seat and crossed my arms over my chest.