Oc information.

Name: Tora Nakamura.

Name Meaning: Tora means Tiger, Naka means 'middle' and Mura means 'Town, village'.

Gender: Girl.

Ethnicity: Half Japanese and half Chinese.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Looks: Have Long black hair styled in a long ponytail going down her back. she has brown eyes and are dressed in an orange t-shirt with a black jacket who only goes to her stomach. Dressed in black short shorts, and white boots. She has a red belt wrapped around her midsection twice where she has bey and styles. She is usually hiding her appearance with a black cloak and hoody. Three looking like tiger stripes on her right side of the cheek, just below right eye. Normal height and have tan skin.

Personality: She is very determined and don't bow down to anyone, regardless the circumstances. She is very headstrong and snaky. Although she is also very offended if anyone mocks her or teases her. She is determined to prove them wrong. just like a fierce tiger.

Blading Style: Offensive as well as good balance.

Bit beast and bey: Called Striber. Looks like a giant big tiger. Bey is called Wind Striber.

Family: She is an only child, so she only have her parents. But her father comes from china while her mom comes from japan.

Likes: She likes to read, and in some way blading. Training.

Dislikes: Bad people like Dark Nebula who uses people for their own gain. Cheaters,

Hobbies: Likes to Read and study beyblade. she is a fast learner.

Love interest: Shown in the story.