Chapter 1. Enter metal bey city.

Tora's p.o.v.

After a long journey though the country, Hikaru and I arrived in a small town called 'metal bey city' or that was at least what it was called on the map. I must admit my feet were aching and I was looking forward to a nice bath in the inn somewhere in town. Only problem, those goons were in our way. Dressed in punker style clothes and were wearing Blader equipment it was clearly shown those goons were Bladers, but surely not anyone who would play by the rules. I had seen my fair share of bladers after all. Properly point hunters at that. The crew were grinning evilly.

"I don't know what you guys think you are doing, but we have things to do, so move along!" Hikaru sneered at them. I didn't need to say anything here at all.

"Not so fast" one of the boys said and chuckled darkly.

"If you want to enter this town, you gonna pay the toll" another one stated which just told me they truly were some kind of point stealers. I snort annoyed at that. My Striber were already in my hand and were pulsating. He always were eager to battle.

"To us face hunters that is. Welcome stranger!" another one uttered and launched his bey at his styler. Then the group fired. 8 beys were flying towards us.

"Amateurs. You don't know what you are up against" Hikaru stated and were about to launch her bey as well, but I stopped her.

"Striber will take care of this" I told her and made Hikaru stand down "He wants to be in on the action".

Hikaru nodded understanding at that as she walked over to the sideline, where a giant boy who kinda resemble a bull was sitting. He apparently were also watching the battle, but he didn't say anything as Hikaru joined him.

"Only one of you against all 8 of us. You must have lost it girl" one of those face hunters stated and smirked evilly. I just snort at that and launched my Striber.

To say that this was quick, was an understatement. The boys didn't stand a chance. I also didn't need to use my special move on those guys. One turn by changing my performance tip and I ruined those guys game for good. While they were distracted Striber strikes and defeated every single one without us even sweating. In the end the boys were just staring at us in awe and fear, as I called back my bey. Striber growled annoyed over not getting enough excises and I promised him a better battle when we arrived in town. I glared however fiercely at the boys here.

"There. Consider us welcomed. Or do you want more?!" I stated fiercely.

All the boys shook their heads as they walked backwards and out of my way, as I walked over to Hikaru, who currently had been holding on to my bag. She send me an appreciated smile before she handed me my bag and began leaving. That until the guy who was as big and strong as a bull blocked our way.

"Wait? You wanna battle us too?" Hikaru sneered off right away. The boy shook his head rather wildly. He actually looked a bit scared.

"No wait sorry. This was just a battle to test your skills" the boy replied rather quickly. "You passed. You both seem okay. So what is your names?".

"It is always more polite to state your own name first, before asking for others" I replied quickly. After all we did have some tact unlike those brutes.

"Oh eh right. My name is Benkei. Benkei Hanawa and my bey is Dark bull" the big build up strong boy replied and were holding a bey up in black and red colors. I could see the bull constellation on the face bolt. I hummed at that. It was a balance type bey, but that might not be enough data to beat him.

"Tora. Tora Nakamura and my bey is called wind Striber" I introduced while Hikaru did the same thing with herself and her bey Aquario.

"Okay Tora Nakamura and Wind Striber, as well as Hikaru Hasama and storm Aquario" Benkei now confirmed and nodded eagerly "How would you two try to battle a really strong opponent?".