Welcome to Cashreg Stories

Some general info before I start:

This is the very first time I'm putting sth out into the public. (not counting my comments, which should count cuz due to my comments I got some followers :D )

Contrary to my activity on WP I don't really give a damn about my own grammar, so expect the grammar of this to fluctuate (wrong capital letters here, missing articles there, missing or wrong puctuation over there you get the drift).

That being said, I do encourage grammar nazis to dissect what I write. Don't want to be a hypocrite, now do I?

If someone I write about here ever reads this,recognizes themselves and dislikes being here in the story, send a DM and I'll delete this whole thing or the offending chapter.

I won't use names cuz
A: privacy and what not
B: I don't know their names anyways

Don't give too much thought to the number of days as several months can pass between "Day X" and "Day X+1".
I just use the numbers to keep track of how many weird days I had in general.

Why WattPad?
Don't consider stories reddit worthy and don't know where to post them if I chose reddit.

Relevant info:

The store area is connected to a small storage via a door which we leave open for convenience but we put cloth over it so people can't see into the storage.
The storage is also connected to our house by the way.

Here is a very crude map:
(No, the storage and house aren't tiny in comparison to the store area. I mention this cuz I know there will be funny people who'll make that joke. I would.)

)

Oh and the store has 4 cameras. 3 cameras to cover places I can't see from cashreg and 1 camera for outside cuz during summer we keep sunglasses and towels outside.

WARNINGS:
strong/colorful language may appear
me complaining about what some of you might consider mundane/trivial things
me being whiny
me being possibly entitled (i don't think i am but i'm biased here so who really knows)
me trying to be funny and not being funny

Enjoy!

or not...