Chapter 5 James sirius potter! [Rewritten]

Recap...

"James , Al lily you guys are the last ones " i said to the last three
Of the Potter-Weasley-Lupin family.

End of recap...

Sirius pov

"sure teddy" said a kid, Moony and me faltered at the sight of this boy, he looked almost exactly like Prongs, his hair was only slightly different he had a bit of red in his light brown hair also had Hazel eyes and unruly hair.

"I'm the great and powerful-" "jsut get on with it you git" yelled a clone of harry "yeah yeah whatever Albie, as I was saying I am James sirius potter"

Me and Remus looked at each other 'of course Harry named his son after his father' me and remus both thought.

I then turned to Harry and hug him "thanks prongslet" I whisper.

"I am 15 and In gryffindor as all potter's should be ahhh-"
he yelled as the boy he called Albie hit him

"im chaser on the quittich team, I'm the leader of the Golden marauders now my siblings will tell you our parents"he finished as a clone of Harry stepped up.

"um hi" he said nervously, "I am Albus Severus potter-"

"WHAAAAATTTTTT" I roared as I shook harry, "Harry what where you thinking naming him after snivillous(is that how to spell it)" I yelled shaking Harry forwards and Back.

"i dont know sirius stop shaking me" harry said as Ron was sneering at Snape, who was in the corner looking shocked.

"SHUT UP UNCE SIRIUS!!!!" yelled Rose I think her name was, "thanks Rosie" said albus quietly.

"as I was saying I am Albus severus potter, I'm 13 and I'm in Slytherin, I play seeker on the Slytherin team, My dad is harry potter and now my sister is going to tell you our mum, I also have a boyfriend" he said quickly and almost ran to hide behind teddy.

"nice job Albie" said a clone of lily, I then turned to remus and whispered, "I bet 5 galleons she has the name lily" "your on sirius" he said back.

"my name is Lily luna potter" remus huffed and handed me 5 gallons while I smirked in victory, "I'm 11 and I'm in gryffindor, I play seeker on the gryffindor team and our mum is Ginerva molly Potter" yelled lily as all the weasley boys turned and glared at harry all red faced.

"Oh no he's in for it now" I mutter to Remus who nods his head.

"YOU KNOCKED UP OUR SISTER THREE TIMES!!!!" they all yelled at harry while he ran around the table to get away from Ron who was chasing him with the twins behind them.

To be continued another chapter yay hope you like it is probably one of my favourites.

See ya!

Word count : 421

Rewritten on 23/05/2021

Word count : 481