chapter 7 late night wonderings [Rewritten]

Start of Recap ...

"As I was saying my name is Scorpius Malfoy , I'm 13 and I'm in Slytherin, and I play chaser on the Slytherin team,My dad is Draco Malfoy and he has changed i swear my mum is Astoria green grass, I also have a boyfriend who is the lovely Albus severus potter"

i said finishing with kissing albus on the forehead which he smiled at calming down after what happened before.

End of recap...

Albus pov

A few minutes later we all started yawning and Grandmum decided it's time for bed.

"Okay kids time for bed, it's late an you have all had a tiring day we can all ask more questions tomorrow now of you pop" said grandmum as everyone stood up Dumbledore, Snape, and the rest of the order part from the weaselys left.

Me and the rest of the next generation all went out of the kitchen and to the bedrooms upstairs, we're we all fell asleep quickly.

who's sleeping where

James , Fred ll , Albus, scorpius, are staying in harry and rons room

Lily , rose , roxanne , are staying in ginny and hermiones room

Teddy and Victoire are in another

Remus and sirius are sharing

Molly and Arthur are sharing

Fred and George are as well

Bill had his own

Third person pov

It was around 1 am when teddy awoke, he just couldn't sleep thinking that all this meeting his parents and seeing the past was all a dream.

He slowly pulled the covers and slowly pulled Victoires hand out of his and sat up , not making a sound,we then quickly but hopefully quietly tiptoed out of the room and down the stairs of grimmuld place.

It was pitch black, and he had forgotten his wand which was back in the side table is his and Victoires room, teddy sighed but he continued his journey to the kitchen.

As he got close he could see the rooms light on from under the door, strange he thought, I didn't think anyone else would be awake at this time.

Oh well.

He then opened the door and was met with two Pairs of eyes staring at him, making him blush and turning his hair red which mirrored his face.

"Hi" he said uncertainly before the pair motioned him take a seat at the table with them...

Who do you think they are....

IM SOON SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED THIS SINCE MARCH, I JUST HAVENT HAD ANY IDEAS OF HOW TO CONTINUE BUT IT'S FINAL GETTING INTO IT I HOPED YOU HAVE LIKED IT SO FAR .

word count : 420

Rewritten on (23/05/2021)

Word count : 445