Reunion.

Jin's P.O.V

After dropping Jennie at the park. I nervously drove the car to namjoon's house. I knew I needed to set things right.

(Flashback)

(On the phone)

"Hello?"

"J-jin?"

"Who is this?"

"It's m-me......... namjoon."

"Namjoon?"

"I'm so fucking glad you picked up. I know we aren't on very good terms but please.......I miss you so fucking much. I'll go crazy at this rate. Please......just let me hear your voice."

(End of flashback)

I parked my car infront of his house. I made my way to the front porch wondering if this is a good idea. Before I had a chance to knock. I heard a voice from behind me. A voice that I longed to hear.

"Kim s-seokjin?"

I turned around only to have him run into my arms and break down. His sobs and cries made me tear up too. My heart broke at his tears that were rolling down his cheeks with his eyes shut close.

"It's okay.....I'm here now.....I'm not going anywhere." I managed to say, barely a whisper.

He hugged me tighter. Tight enough for it to make it difficult to breathe but at that moment I didn't care. I held him close as my own tears rolled down my chin.

Taehyung's P.O.V

My legs some how manged to drag me back home where Sana was waiting for me.

I weakly opened to door with my keys and as soon as I step foot into the house. I gave up.

I fell down on the floor, curled myself up and bawled my eyes out. Sana came running to me from upstairs.

I could tell she was panicking at my condition. She thought I was physically hurt and was going to call the ambulance when I stopped her.
I just held her close and cried into her shoulder.

I want to go back to her. I want to run to her and stay with her. I want to see her. I want to listen to her heavenly voice. But I can't.

If I do I'll end up hurting myself again. My heart tells me yes but my brain keeps telling me no.

She's hurt me so many times. I'm not risking my already broken heart again.

No matter what I do. I have already admitted that my feelings for her never died. Every couple had complications. And they went through them together. We should've attended couple's therapy or some shit but we ended up taking rash decisions and ended up getting a divorce.

The happiness I feel around her is unexplainable. She makes me the most happy but she also makes it painful. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep sacrificing anymore. Meeting her again was a big mistake.

Jennie's P.O.V

There are two types of girls after getting rejected. One. Those who lose their minds and start getting violet. They scream and pull out their hair. Two. The ones who silently kill themselves from the inside. The ones who rethink everything and end up crying themselves to sleep. I am neither at the moment. All I can think about is my bed right now. The soft pillows and warm blanket. The feeling of them against my skin. The sooner I get home the faster I can cuddle into them and get some good rest. Today's flight and events made me exhausted and I just want to sleep.

Jin's P.O.V

After crying for about a hour or so on his front porch we managed to drag ourselves inside his house.

I'm currently seated on the couch while he went to get us something to drink. Both of our eyes are red from crying and out throats dry.

He came back with two cans of beer in his hands and placed one infront of me as he took a seat beside me.

He slightly moved to his left to that he could be facing me. I nervously took a sip from my beer as I felt his eyes one me.

"Namjoon-"

I was cut off from my words as he harshly grabbed my face and slammed his lips on mine. The kiss was full of sincerity and passion.

I was a bit shocked but still kissed back. He pulled away to catch his breath as I leaned in again but he moved back.

"Please......don't lead me on. I know you only kissed back out of lust......"

I could see his eyes getting teary as I placed my hands on either sides of his face and made him look into my eyes.

"I like you namjoon."

"I like you too."

He pulled me in a hug after giving me a peck on my forehead. Maybe it's too soon to say our I love yous yet but I can definitely tell that I like him more than I should be.

Author's note:

I'm back!!!!! Please don't attack. Short chapter ik. This book will be coming to an end soon. So let me know if you want a happy ending or a sad one.