Don't you dare

"Angelina!!,"

"Dakota, shut up!" I grabbed her arm to keep her from going to the living room where Angelina was, but she was stronger. "Dakota, stop!"

"Angelina, come here!" "It's Elle! Her arm is bleeding."
Finally Angie came out of the living room and ran towards us. The look on her face was a look that I knew all too well. The look of concern, sadness and slight disappointment.

"Elle we talked about this. Elle? Elle what's going on, seriously?"

"I- I... I don't know. I don't know what's wrong but I know that it hurts. I know that it hurts a lot."

"Okay, let's fix you up."

I didn't feel like walking or doing anything, but Angelina was mould lose her marbles if I didn't fix up my arm. You know sometimes when you wanna be happy but you just can't? When you wanna get better but it seems impossible? That's the situation that I was in.

"Elle, tell us what's going on, please."
————————-
Angelina thinks I don't hear her walk in, but I do.

"Elle, Can we talk?" She asks me, as she pulls me onto her lap.

"Get away from me Angelina, I don't want to talk and I sure as hell don't want you here." I try to pry my way out of her arms, but she just holds on to me tighter.

"Elle calm down."

"NO" I say as I give one last wiggle and manage to break free. I immediately bolt for the entrance and try to run out.

"Dakota get her" Angelina says and I see Dakota appear in the entrance, and with her strong arms scoops me up bridal style.

"Let me down Dakota. I wanna go" I start hitting her in the chest trying to get her to put me down.

"Dakota sit down, but do not let go of Elle just yet." Angelina tells her.

"If we let you go do you promise to not run off again."

"Yeah" I mumble to the ground.

"Dakota let her go." Dakota lets me go and for a split second I think about running. "Elle we are having this talk right here right now, whether you like it or not, please just tell me what is going on" she says with her chocolate eyes pleading with me.
"No. I can't. You'll be mad at me"

"I won't be mad I promise. Just talk to me."