4

Lisa and Chaeyoung landed back in Korea and were asked to come to the company for an emergency meeting. They made their way there straight from the airport. Their add shoot went well. Lisa was able to spent a little time with her family.
The meeting was about a club opening that they needed to attend. 'You will be in the vip section. This is very important, there will be filming so the stylists have prepared everything for you so please get ready and be there at 9.' Their ceo send in a hurry. He ran off without so much as a goodbye.
Lisa was in the middle of getting a facial when she fell asleep. This was the best time to sleep because you don't need to move. Lisa woke up with a blanket and pillow. She looked over and saw Jennie. Jennie was always so thoughtful. Taking care of everyone. She smiled.
'So about this club.' Lisa started.
'We can't drink too much. The media will do anything for a scandal. We drink a little not to seem rude, but not enough to make fools of ourselves.' Jennie didn't want anything that could hurt their image.
'Come on Jennie, we've been working so much lately we should just let lose. It might actually be fun.'
'Oh Lisa, always the optimist. We should just be careful. How about after we get home we all go crazy on the vodka?' Jennie was right. She always was.
'You're right Jennie but it can't hurt to have a little fun.'

The cars came to pick them up at 8:45. They will all be taken separately and make their own entrance. As soon as they arrived, what seemed like a million cameras were on them. They were use to this of course. They smiled for the cameras and moved into the club. The music was extremely loud and everyone was looking sharp and expensive.
In the vip section boys from their label Ikon were already strayed. They greeted each other with warm smiles and the girls moved to their own table. A few moments later arrived the girls from red velvet. They all greeted each other with hugs and smiles. Everyone in the industry were friends. Males and females were not to be friendly in public though, someone would snap a picture and next thing you know you're 'dating.'
Jennie and Seulgi have been friends since childhood. They were chatting away sipping on cocktails. They didn't even realise how much time has passed by, it was already time to leave. 'Hey ladies how about we move this party to our place?' Jennie suggested. She had promised Lisa they would let lose tonight.
Everyone thought it was a great idea and called their cars to drop them home.
Once they arrived all the girls kicked off their heels and drank. Some maybe too much.
Lisa was in the middle dancing, so carefree. Jennie was looking at her so lovingly. She wanted to hold her. Just once. What's the harm? Just a hug.
Jennie moved towards Lisa and Lisa pulled her close. This is exactly where Jennie wanted to be. I'm Lisa's arms.
'I love you Lisa.....you know that.... I love you so much.' Drunk Jennie had no filter. 'You're so sweet and beautiful and you always smell so nice.'
'I love you too.' Lisa said, and she meant it. Jennie was content with that.