"lets cuddle!" | Hanako x Reader 🥀

The time was currently 1:04 am. You were super tired but you couldn't sleep. It was super cold in your room.
"Uwahhhh~ I wish I could at least get sleep for 30 minutes to an hour.." You groaned. "Helllooooo~" You heard a familiar voice in your dorm room.

You and Hanako-Kun Have been close friends for a couple of years now. Your dorm, like any other, is connected to the school, allowing Hanako to enter your room for his own liking. You sighed in relief knowing you're not going to be alone during your suffering.

Hanako came and sat on the edge of the bed. "You can't sleep, you say?", Hanako shivered, "No wonder, it's freezing in here. Would you like extra Warmth, Y/N? I know I would!". You blushed. "Hanako-Kun?" you were a little confused. "Y/N! Can we cuddle?" Hanako asked cheerfully. Before you could say anything he pinned you down. He looked deeply into your E/C eyes, with lust. "H-Hanako..?" you managed to stutter. Hanako gently wrapped his arms around you, projecting some heat onto your body. You sighed in relief, you thought something bad was going to happen. "Did that help you any?" He asked. "Mhm!" You yawned and slowly drifted to sleep.

____________________________________
The time was currently 6:04 am. Hanako watched you sleep through the night. Truth be told, Hanako and Y/N share feelings for each other, but both of them don't know it. In about a minute, your alarm was going to go off.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

____________________________________

You woke up, feeling comfort. You walked to your closet and grabbed your school uniform. You sighed and walked out of your room and grabbed your jacket off of the edge if your closet. 'it's snowing again?', You had thought to yourself. You Grabbed your bag and headed to class.
Since you're always there early, you always go to the bathroom to see your beloved friend.

"Hanako? Are you here?" You sighed. You felt a touch on your shoulders. "Hi, Y/N-San!" Hanako giggled. "I had this weird dream last night, you were in it, too." You explained. "Y/N, that wasn't-" He gasped, "Oh?", You nodded. "Hey, Y/N, how about you skip school and hang around with me?", "Uh, yeah sure." You agreed to the idea, you could probably get more sleep anyway. You sat down on the window perch, swinging your legs back and forth. Hanako was floating above you with his head in his palms, smiling and just staring at you. You yawned, you only got 5 hours of sleep last night.
"Y/N-San, did you sleep at all last night? You have really dark bags under your eyes." Hanako tilted his head, "No." you shook your head.

Since you were on the very edge of the window perch, Hanako sat behind you, pulling you close to him with his hands around your waist. You could feel his breathing on your neck as he rested his head on your shoulder. "Then you can rest in my arms." He said deeply. You leaned your head back and closed your heads. Hanako whispered into your ears, "You're so pretty when you sleep, Y/N.". You blushed at the comment, you didn't know what to say. Hanako's grip was so gentle. You did end up falling asleep, though.

____________________________________

You woke up. The time is currently 10:34. You slept for another 4 hours. You have a required amount of sleep.

_________________________________

"Ah~ look who's awake?" Hanako said cheerfully, You tried to stretch but you remembered that you were in Hanako's arms. You looked down and blushed. "Haha~ yea" you nervously laughed. You touched is hands, as a sign to remove them. He didn't seem to notice so he didn't do anything. "Hanako? Can you.. um, move your hands for a second?", You cleared your throat, "Oh, I'm sorry!", he removed his hands and you got to stretch a bit. "Sleep well?" Hanako asked. "Yeah, thanks to you, I'm sure." You smiled. Hanako smiled. He seemed so happy that you'd rather spend time with him instead if doing your important school work. "Thanks for staying with me today. We should do this more often if you would like." Hanako mumbled. Your face glowed up, "Of course I would!", You guys just sat there and smiled together. You sudden got a head ache and rested your head against the wall, "Y/N-San? Are you okay?" Hanako was worried. He knelled behind you and pinned you from behind. He then clutched your hands in with his. "I suddenly got a headache." You said softly. Hanako rested his head on your shoulder, "I'm here with you.". His breaths warmed up your neck, you were practically shivering as they went down your spine. "How about we take your mind off of the pain." Hanako whispered into your ear.

____________________________________

[some fluff ]

_________________________________

Hanako started kissing on your neck looking for your sweet spot, eventually, he found it and started sucking and nibbling there, causing your to moan. He covered your mouth with one hand, "You don't want them to hear us, do you?", he whispered and you nodded, "Good girl.", and so he continued.

He stopped messing with you, "Now youre-", he paused as you fell back on him. "Mine..". He started to play with your hair. "I'm down with that." You winked at him as you saw how flustered he was, "O-Okay!"

____________________________________

And that's how you and your beloved Hanako, became lovers. How cute!