🐍🧪Comethazine🔫🦠

You pulled down the grey short and might I add tight long sleeve turtleneck dress that went along with your grey thigh high boots and diamond chain and watch as your boyfriend Jahmier had his arm wrapped around your neck and the other holding the microphone as he rapped his song "Find Him"with the beat blaring throughout the mansion.

It was your housewarming party that quickly turned into a concert as everyone rapped along with Jahmier holding up their recording phones with the flash ,you still weren't 100% sure how all of these people got into your house,sure you seen some people you knew that were standing behind you two  like Rakim aka Rocky,Dex,purrp and your best friend Natalia and a few of Jahmier's boys but other than that ...Nope and it gave you the worst type of feeling.

"He say he gon' get me, don't trip off of that
Shot up his whip, now he stuck with a flat
Hit a home run, made him run to his house
Got niggas there posted, scopin' it out
He only got killed 'cause he wouldn't close his mouth
Talk foul, then we gunnin' him down
Gas so loud that it smell like a sound
And I smoke out the pound so no turnin' it down "he rapped extra aggressively Adding emphasis on certain words ,for the past few weeks some prominent figure from Detroit was saying some petty shit about Jahmier's style of rap and how "he was all talk and no action "and knowing Jahmier ,he doesn't take any type of disrespect lightly even tho you tried to convince him it wasn't that deep,he took a trip up there and the rest was history which is another reason why the vibes felt off but you just bobbed your head to the beat as your fingers were interlaced with his hoping it was just you feeling it.

A few songs later you could tell Jahmier was getting tired so you went into the kitchen as Bands played from the living room to get him water instead of lean which would of course be his preference

the two of you were working on getting him to slowly come away from it,which was one of your biggest fears,losing him to the long term effects of this mess.

As you were grabbing the Fiji from the shelf in the fridge you heard someone knock on the counter ,getting your attention ,you turned around to see someone you've never seen before ,he was Latino ,his head was shaved and his face was hairless including his eyebrows but on his neck right above his white tee collar was a faded tattoo that showed "MILE BLOOD" in capital letters in between a star.

"Can I help you?"you asked closing the fridge holding the Fiji in your hand as your nude coffin nails wrapped around it
"You got a man?"he asked up front with a straight face ,did he know who's house he was in or?
"I've been with the man out there rapping for 3 and a half years , actually"you chuckled looking down at the diamond promise ring he got you for your anniversary , you turned around to get a napkin from the roll but when you turned back around the man was gone.

Here comes the bad feeling again

"Thank you baby"he kissed your lips as you smiled and sat on his lap giving him his water,he downed it as "Ssh"by young Fanatic came on and people danced.

This was you and Jahmier's song
You rapped to the lyrics dancing in his lap as he smirked watching your movements

"I speed down the highway
You gotta be quiet cuz
I shoot wih a silencer"