Chapter6

[Not edited ]

Song for chapter: Home To Mama - Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson.

Recap:

He nodded wiping a stray tear asking. "Destiny Jameson, will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good because now I can finally do this."he finished smashing his lips with mine. It was so passionate and I felt so loved being in his arms,something I never felt with Trey.

He pulled back leaving us both breathless saying "Will you and Lizzy come meet my family?"

Destiny

Everything just seemed to stop as I stared at him wide eyed to see if this is real.Someone really needs to pinch me because I must be dreaming.

"D-don't you think it's a little early for me to meet to your parents?"I asked nervously not trying to shoot down his question.

"A little but you know Thanksgiving is coming in a couple days and my family really wants to meet you it's like killing two birds with one stone."he said awkwardly shrugging.

"Wait how do they want to meet me when they don't even know me?"I asked giving him a questionable stare.

His cheeks turned a little shade of red and he said. "I might have talked about you...a lot."

"All good things I hope."

He laughed saying. "Yes all good things."

"Well then yes i'll go to meet your family.

*Thanksgiving day *

We were almost there and I can't say that i'm not scared,because I am.What if they don't like Elisabeth? What if they're closet racists?

I was brought out of my thoughts when Jeremy's hand rubbed mine trying to calm me down. I breathed out and gave him a reasurring smile.

I looked back at Lizzy who was playing with Ink putting a bow on him and he didn't seem to care either, he already had a pink tutu on.She giggled as he licked her face and said. "Eww Ink."

"You know babygirl I have a nephew named Zack

who is about your age."he said making her look up.

(A/N:Changed his nephews name from James to Zack because there was already a little boy named James. )

"Really?Can I play with him and Sammy?"she asked. Jeremy had told me about Samuel and it made my heart swell at how much he loved and cared for his baby brother.

"Of coarse they are very friendly." He said parking the car.

As we got out of car Lizzy asked Jeremy if he wanted a piggy back ride which he willingly gave in to because of her signature puppy dog face.When we got to the door before knocking he turned and asked. "Ready?"

I nodded saying."Ready."

"I'm ready to!"Lizzy said with a bark coming from Ink.

Before he could even knock I heard a small voice say "Uncle JayJay is here!"

And another voice spoke. "Zack who are you talking to? Jeremy is not here."

"Yes! I heard Ink outside the door."Zack said.

"Jeremy? Answer so I know my son is not crazy."We all laughed and then he answered saying.

"Yea were here.Open the door."

The door opened to see a women about my height with long brown hair and a little boy with blonde hair by her side.

Jeremy put Lizzy down and she ran inside with Zack. As we walked inside Jeremy said.