Where Have You Been?

OK so I wrote the first chapter a reeeeeally long time ago and looking through my old works I came across it and decided to continue it. Hope you like it :)

Once Christina could finally compose herself she took a long look at George and...punched him in the nose.

"Ouch" yelped George.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! We buried you!! We grieved over you" Christina yelled back at him.

Owen stood in front of them, too shocked to speak.

"Look Christina I'm sorry, believe me I didn't enjoy putting you guys through this. But even my mom didn't know I was alive"

Christina looked him over, "So why did you? Where have you been?"

George smiled, "Not here"

'Why?" Christina asked.

"Because we need a drink for this story. Is Joe's still open?"

Christina smiled and in spite of herself walked up to George and gave him a hug.

"It all started when I left the hospital to tell my mom I joined the army" George took a sip of the drink Joe gave him. "I can't really get into the details but I got a call from Major Thompson to come down to the base

Christina drank another tequila shot and laughed, "You were on a spy mission?". She laughed again, harder this time. "Bambi you can't be a spy"

"When I got down there he told me that they were sending a crew to Iraq"

"So why did you have to fake your to death to go there?" asked Owen.

But before he could answer a yelp was heard. "This is the Alzheimer's isn't it? It started and I'm imagining myself 3 years ago"

Meredith Grey looked like she was about to pass out.

George walked up to her and embraced in her in a tight hug, "I've missed you, Mer"

"But you died...I..you died"

George just smiled, "I'm right here"

She had a million questions to ask, but all she could do was hug him and just be happy he was breathing.

They were all quiet for a moment.

"OK so answer the guy's question" Christina said smacked George's shoulder.

He opened his mouth to speak but was once again interrupted- this time by the collective beeping of Meredith's, Owen's, Christina's, and some fellow who was sitting by the bar's beepers.

"Damn it" exclaimed Meredith.

"So I'll see you guys later?"

"Hell no" said Christina. "You're coming with us"