MFS 11

Yoongi's Point of View

After 5 Months of being busy due to our tour, we are now resting. I fucking need sleep right now. If I don't sleep, I will die in the next hour. I am currently sleeping on sofa.

Seokjin hyung are now cooking for us as always. Namjoon probably writing lyrics. Hoseok and Jimin are now practicing a Cheography. Taehyung and Jungkook are now playing and Y/N probably sleeping in her room.

She's so fucking useless as ever. I'm always questioning myself. What if, Y/N doesn't with us? What if, Y/N left Bangtan? What if, I killed Y/N? Our life and career are much better.

Y/N ruined everything. Yes, everything. Bang Pdnim, Manager Sejin, Seundeuk hyung and more always see her as beautiful and talented girl. I think, she seduced them.

That dirty slut. She doesn't deserve our success.

I heard the door opened. I opened my eyes and saw Y/N went out from her room. She's going to kitchen. I stood up and I followed her. When she stopped at the front of fridge, I kicked her at her back. Her head was hit in fridge.

"Ah!" She reacted and rubs her forehead.

She looked at her back and saw me staring at her emotionless. She bit her bottom lip because she can't shout at me.

"Why are you in fridge, huh?!" I coldy asked

"I-i want t-to eat." She said while shaking

I smirk. This girl should not be here.

"You can't do that. You're not allowed to eat until tomorrow morning. You got it? Go back to your room" I command

Y/N quickly stood up and run to her room. Still useless as fuck.

I went back to the couch and continue sleeping. If she doesn't quit soon, I will kill her.

End of Yoongi's Point of View

Y/N's Point of View

My foreheard hurts. That fucking shit. He's always harming and hurting me like I did something big. Ever since I met them, he always like that. I can't believe that I am used to it until now.

I picked my phone and call Haemin hyung. I am hungry. After 2 rings, he picked it up.

"Hyung!" I said

"Hey, Y/N-ah. Why did you called me? I know that you are lazy enough to ignore me" Haemin hyung sassily said

"Hyung-ah, I'm hungry. Yoongi hyung doesn't allowed me to eat until tomorrow morning. Can you please picked me up here? I'm not allowed to go out too" I sadly replied

Since 2013, they forbidding me to go out to shopping or meeting someone unless it's Sejin hyung or Haemin hyung.

"Got it, Y/N. I'm gonna ask Haesung to picked you up! Bye!" He said

"Hyu-" I was cut when he hung up. Hays, the boys doesn't know Haesung because they haven't seen him. Only Haemin hyung, Sejin hyung and Bang Pdnim knew that I hired a Bodyguard.

This is gonna be a war. Armys, please bring flowers to my funeral guys.

End of Y/N's Point of View

Haesung's Point of View

I'm currently in my hou- I mean in Haemin hyung and my house. I'm in living room while hyung is in his office. Yes, he has office right to his room. I heard the door opened so I don't bother to look. It just me and hyung are here. Who else will open or close a door?

"Yah!" Hyung shouted so I startled a little. I looked to the direction of his office and saw him walking from there to here where i'm sitting and chilling.

"You scare me, hyung" I said and went back at watching television.

"Yah, get your lazy asses up! You have important mission" He told me and I quickly looked at him again. He stared at me so I got up.

"What is it, hyung?" I lazily said

"Picked Y/N from their dorm to here. We need to do something important." When I heard her name, I speedly went to my room and fixed myself. I wore v-neck white shirt, jeans and mask so paparazzi won't know my identity.

When I went out in my room, Haemin hyung is currently sitting on couch and using his phone.

"Hyung-ah, where's the key of your new car?" I said

He stared at me like I did something wrong and he sighed. Yes! Operation succesful!

"Here." He gave me his keys! I played with it while going to his car. Y/N-ah, wait for me!

Haesung's Point of View

Yes, I hate you
You left me
But I never stop thinking about you,
Not even a day
Honestly, I miss you
But I'll erase you
'Cause it hurts less than to blame you

- Spring Day (BTS)

Vote and Comment.