touching them ╳ superm

requested;
touching them in front of their group mates
_______

❝ baekhyun ❞

the moment your hand lands on his thigh, he knows he's screwed

the moment your hand lands on his thigh, he knows he's screwed. because byun baekhyun is loud. in and out of the bedroom. it's not something he can particularly control either. so trying to keep quiet as you massage him through his pants in a room full of his group members is a losing battle.

he'd fidget and squirm so much, cover escapee moans with noisy coughs and forced laughter, his adorable face going a fiery shade of red whenever someone gave him a sideways glance. he'd have a lot of trouble keeping up with conversation, only providing confused, shaky smiles, breathless 'huh?'s and 'what?'s whenever one of his members tried to talk to him.

god he's so cute, the way he blinks rapidly and chews on his lip while looking over at you with those helpless, desperate eyes. his beautiful hands will be curled into tight fists, tugging at the bottom of his shirt as his hips jump up, seeking more friction.

"y... y/n," he'd quietly whimper under his breath, throbbing under the gentle pressure of your fingertips, "if you keep going... I'm gonna..."

"go ahead, baby," you'd smirk darkly, taking a sadistic enjoyment in the way he trembles, "just remember, make a sound... and it's punishment as soon as we get home."

"I can't— I can't—" he'd whine brokenly, head shaking as the desperation to come rapidly floods his system.

"you can."
your whisper was accompanied by a tight squeeze.
the straw that broke the camel's back, if you will.

he'd come hard then and there, mouth gaping, eyes rolling, body shaking. it'd be god damn beautiful. but the strained moans that worked their way up his throat wouldn't go completely unnoticed by a few of his members, and he'd spend the rest of dinner blushing hotly, the promise of punishment lingering in the back of his mind.

——❦——

❝ taemin ❞