| park jimin ; i don't wanna sleep |

Park Jimin : I Don't Wanna Sleep

| angst |

Jimin smiles, blowing gently on the hot cup of chocolate as he watched his band members goof around. It was winter and the blond invited them over in his apartment that he shared with his boyfriend. They all had hot chocolates and blankets wrapped around them while they had a movie played on the living room. 

Life was okay for him, he was in a band with loving members, they had a loving fandom and he had a loving boyfriend. Though, they obviously kept it a secret from the public. It was all right for M/n, as long as his Jimin was happy, everything was all right.

The door opened and in came the tall h/c haired male with plastic bags on his hands, he wore a thick jacket and a scarf around his neck. Everyone stood happily at M/n's shout of "food is here". As they rummaged through the bags, Jimin stayed seated on the couch, a grin on his face. The sight was funny, M/n could only laugh on the side and while he did he noticed the younger's stare on him. 

Their eyes meet and words weren't  needed as M/n quickly took a seat beside his lover and cuddled him for warmth. Yeah, life was amazing for Jimin.

- ......

Tears stained Jimin's cheek as M/n weakly smiled at him and cupped his cheek, "It's okay," He whispered, "It's okay."

The shorter took a gentle hold of the hand on his cheek, the tears fell like waterfalls and he couldn't stop them. With gritted teeth, he responded, "It's not. It's not, M/n. Nothing is okay." 

He hated everything now. A few months ago, he was so happy in his lover's arms, they were cuddling under the sheets, they were making goofy videos. But it had to be taken away from him. M/n didn't deserve this. He was still young and giving him cancer was cruel. They had so many plans. They would reveal it to the public, with smiles and hands intertwined. They would meet each other's parents and would be married in the future. They would adopt children and live happily.

But life said no, that made Jimin want to cry, shout, and curse at it. It was unfair. His M/n lied on the bed, weak and pale. He couldn't make it. Jimin let go of the older's hand and looked down, his grip on the sheets tighten as he screamed in anger, sadness, and frustration. He didn't knew what to do if M/n goes, he'd be so empty inside. His heart's other half was ruined.

"Jimin, please don't send me off like that," M/n let out a chuckle, and the said male looked at him with disbelief, how could he laugh at the situation?

"'Send me off'? No, you're not going anywhere, don't leave me, M/n. You said you'd never do that." His eyes were so full of sadness, and it made M/n frown. He hated seeing Jimin like that.

M/n gave his head a pat, "Smile for me, babe. For the last time? I feel sleepy." 

The tears on both their eyes flooded down at what he had said. Jimin's eyes widen as M/n's attitude of always being chill was gone and now he was crying, he sobbed like a child. Jimin did too. None of them ever wanted him to leave.

Once they slightly calmed down, Jimin was now beside M/n on his hospital bed, they both sat and leaned their backs on the head board. Jimin cuddled close to M/n, he never wanted to let go. 

"I don't wanna sleep," M/n chuckled, "But I have to. Can you sing for me, Jimin?"

"Of course, I'd love to." 

" Neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaetdeon geol "

( Because our happiness had been planned )

" Cause you love me and i love you "

" Neon nae pureun gompangi Nal guwonhae jun "

( You are my penicillin You saved me ) 

" Naui cheonsa naui sesang "

( My angel , my world )

" Nan ne samsaek goyangi Neol mannareo on "

( I'm your Calico cat Here to meet you )

" Love me now, touch me now "

" Just let me love you-- "

He stopped singing when he felt M/n's head gently lied on top of his. Tears left his eyes and he hugged him tighter, "Good night, M/n. I love you more than anything in this world."

 - ...... 

Ack! How was it? Hehe...