2

ZiNaysia Mariah Bell
Houston Texas | 3:23 pm

ZiNaysia Mariah BellHouston Texas | 3:23 pm

"You're such a calm baby." I Told Harmony as she sat there sucking on some Cheeto puffs.

Picking her up I made my way in Mama my room laying on her bed.

She walked out the bathroom typing something on her phone she looked up at me and stopped.

"Get Out." She said hopping her short self up on her high ass bed.

"Can Naomi come over?" I asked her smiling innocently.

"I don't care." She said scrolling down Facebook. "Y'all going to the block party later?"

"Yeah. I ordered a Cute fit to wear."

"Mhm. Be safe." She said looking up at Harmony crawling over to her. "Key nem going to be out there so make sure y'all stay in they sight."

"I gotchu dukes." I said getting up ready to walk out.

"Uh ain't you forgetting something." I turned around grabbing my phone I forgot off her bed, leaving out.

"ZYNAYSIA COME GET THIS DAMN BABY!"

"My bad ma." I chuckled walking back in grabbing Harmony .

Damn I needa stop smoking that shit shit.

Jus as I Was about to walk in my room the front door opened revealing Juice big headed ass. Making her bounce up and down in my arms squealing.

I put her hype ass down. Ion know why she like him so much.

"Move Ghost" Juice said as our blue nose pitt try to run out the door.

Once he finally got him out the way Harmony was pulling her self to stand up using his leg.

"Heyyy big girl!" he cooed in that annoying ass baby voice.

Following him to his room I plop down on the futon he had sitting up against the wall.

Pulling out my phone I texted Naomi bald headed ass.

iMessage

-Yerrr

NaNa😈
-What's Da Moves?