13

excuse my mistakes😬

Ivy'Ona Bell
Houston Texas | 1:26 pm

"Next time you say I'm pressed make sure you put De in front of it bitch

"Next time you say I'm pressed make sure you put De in front of it bitch." I mumbled to myself walking out my room.

"IVY!" Zy yelled from down the hall making me walk towards her room.

"What?." I turned around walking towards her room. "Why the fuck y'all aint getting dressed?" I looked around at her Khamari and Nana.

"We finna get up. Just chillllll illlll." Nana said putting her hand up nodding her head.

"Y'all little bitches high as fuck." I shook my head. "Let me go call Heaven and Kanisha right quick."

"We getting up!" Zy hopped up. "Damn."

"Oh." I said nodding my head. "Thought I heard something from some bitches who mama's don't know they smoke." I walked out slamming the door.

"Get y'all ugly asses up!" I yelled smacking the twins door open flipping the light switch.

They was in here sleeping like they just got off a 12 hour shift.

Kicking Tyler's leg I walked over to the bed slapping Juice on the neck and popping Jam on his leg.

"Get y'all asses up and get ready! After 2 I'm leaving and if youne ready you gone have to walk." I shut the door leaving the light on.

Going to my own room I shut and locked the door.

Stripping and throwing my clothes into the hamper I walked in the bathroom turning the water up to the hottest it could go.

Walking back out I grabbed my phone off my nightstand connecting it to the speaker in my bathroom.

Going to Apple Music I clicked shuffle then turning my LED lights.

I know you tired of seeing a young nigga locked up
But it ain't my fault, lil' bitch, they stay calling them cops, bruh
And I know you say you down to ride and that you keep it real
But don't you know that it's something that I ain't never fear