Chapter 24

Its been days and there is no word on Aqua or Angelica's son, and its driving me insane. I'm still scared for her and for my twins, they must be worried sick thinking me and their papa might never be coming home. I look over at Killian and he is just staring at the cell bars.

I walk over to him and sit right next to him leaning my head against his shoulder. He takes his arm and wraps it around me. "We will find a way back home." Killian sighs, "I don't think we will come out of this one alive." I move and sat in front of him.

"What do you mean?" He grabs my hand and sighs, "Emma just promise me that if there's a chance for you to escape take it and leave me behind." I scoff, "like hell I will." Killian half smiles as tears are filling his eyes. "Please my love promise me." I gave him a weird look as I caress his cheek.

"Killian, what is going on?" He half smiles, "I just have a gut feeling one of us isn't going to make it, and I want to make sure its you that goes back to our twins and Aqua." I scoff, "no I won't let that happen, we promised to be together forever."

Killian caresses my cheek, and gives me a kiss. We quickly let go as we hear footsteps, I look towards the stairs and I gasp when I see the black skull boots, its Blackbeard. He makes his way towards the cell with Angelica at his side.

"Ah Emma Sparrow, my you have grown into such a beautiful woman." I scoff, "makes me doubt that your Jack's daughter but I know that your beauty comes from your mother, the siren." I feel my blood begin to boil and I hiss at him.

Blackbeard chuckles, "bloody water demon, I am going to have fun torturing you." I scoff again, then he looks at Killian. "My my, so it is true that you two got together. I am sure your fathers would have been happy to see this happy union, but you will both see them soon enough so in the mean time..."

He blows some dust to Killian's face knocking him unconscious, "lets have a little bit of fun." The cell doors open, and I try to reach towards Blackbeard but a rope from the cell grabs me and picks me up. I look at Blackbeard and he is pointing his cutlass at me.

"You see the Queen Anne's Revenge does my bidding, and its so happens that I want to have fun with the two people that want me dead." I scoff, "we don't want you dead." He scoffs, "please that's what everyone talks about." I sigh, "look I admit we both did, but that was before we had a family, we left our pirating days behind, we haven't sailed in almost 20 years doesn't that tell you that we stopped our vengeance?"

He walks around and chuckles, "well see that's the thing since I couldn't get my vengeance with your father, but I can take it out on you by you watching me torture Killian and then kill him." I gasp, "you let him be." He chuckles, "I cannot because you see his mother, was actually my love back then well before I met Angelica's mother."

I gave him a weird look, "what?" He nods, "she was a witch, a bloody magnificent witch, and since she always maintained her youthful glow no one noticed her real age." I gasped. "When I found out she had formed a family with Brennan well I just had to end her life as well as Brennan's." I scoff, "you had no right." He chuckles, "and in regards to your father well his list is long, longer than the time Ive lived on this earth but you see now I get to have my vengeance."

He takes out a dagger and cuts the side of my neck, I scream out as I feel it burn. He chuckles then blows some dust and I quickly faded away.

Hours Later

I don't know how much time passed but I slowly started to wake up and I see Killian tied to a chair with a couple of cuts along his chest. My heart broke, this could not be happening. I tried to move but I was shackled to the wall. I look over my shoulder and I see Angelica leaning against the wall with a smug look on her face.

I then see Blackbeard punch Killian's face several times, I screamed out for him to stop. "Please stop.." Blackbeard chuckles, "I am barely starting sweet cakes." I then see him heating up a knife, my heart dropped. I look at Killian and his face was bloody and bruised.

He looks up at me and smiles, I smile back at him and that's when Blackbeard burns his thighs making Killian scream out. I looked away I couldn't handle all this. My eyes turned dark blue, and suddenly I felt fangs coming out of my mouth, I felt water moving all throughout my body and that's when Angelica douses me with water that had who knows what in it but made me scream out.

I feel burns all over my body as I tried to lean against the wall. I look at Blackbeard and I see him grab Killian's hair and pulls his head back while placing a dagger on his neck. I scream out, and that's when Angelica gasps, "father, wait..." Blackbeard looks up at her and smiles, "yes, my daughter?"

Angelica smiles, "Tyler found the Trident." Blackbeard smiles and lets go of Killian. "Seems its your lucky day Emma, your daughter along with my grandson will bring forth the Trident and Aqua will see me kill Killian first then you." I scoff, "you leave her out of this."

He chuckles, "I can't, but don't worry she will join you two soon after well that's if Tyler doesn't decide to end her life first, you know that accidents happen." My heart breaks, "please let her go, she has no fault here." He chuckles again, "my my the big and scary captain Emma Sparrow is begging, who would have thought?"

He then walks over to me, and places his dagger on my neck, "you will watch me kill your husband, then your daughter and once you die then I will go for your twins, what were their names, oh right Luna and Evan." I scoff as he continues the cut on my neck he had made earlier.

"Now just because I'm a good person I will let you and Killian say your goodbyes, therefore when the Trident arrives you two will die." Angelica smiles as she unshackles me then leaves the cell. Blackbeard smiles smugly at us then locks the door.

I burst out in tears as I try to make my way towards Killian. I lift his head up and he smiles, "I love you Emma so so much..." I nod as I kiss him, "I love you too Killian." He half smiles, "please don't go back on your promise." I then see his head fall and he passes out.

I sat back down and continued to cry, this cannot be happening. I have to find a way to get us out of here or at least find a way to truly kill Blackbeard once and for all.