~Chapter 2~

My name is Keith Kogane. I am the "golden omega" because I am dating (more like owned) by Lotor. I was always told omegas were seen and not heard. I had a rough childhood. I was used. My mom left. And so many more awful and terrible things. One day my dad got so drunk that he was trying to cook dinner and passed out while I was at a friends house and when I came home the house was ingulfed in flames. Police showed up with a social worker. The foster care cycle was Absolute HELL! Then the shiroganes helped me and rescued me from a very difficult time in my life.

That was 8th grade. I'm a junior in highschool. Lotor said he would protect me but what really was gonna happen. I don't feel the love I used to feel for him and it's hurting me. I hurt all my friends that I used to talk to. The only one I want to talk to is him. But Lotor said no and I don't want him to hurt me or embarrass me again.

One day at lunch Lotor told me to give him a note so I did. As I was walking away I started to cry so I ran out and then what I saw in the hall broke my heart. Lotor was making out with my old best friend Allura. I decided right then and there that I couldn't take it anymore.

"Lotor!" I started my voice barely over a whisper. He turned towards me.

"I can't d-do this a-anymore All you ever do is hurt me and I hate it. I have fallen out of love with you. You obviously don't care." I said standing up getting ready to go but then I heard him using his alpha voice on me.
"KEITH GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I was crying because I was getting abused.
"Leave him alone Lotor" someone said in another alpha voice making my head turn.
It Was..