0.8

walking up to the cashier, yeosang put the things he wanted to buy and took out his wallet

"that's $15. anything else i can help you with sir?"

"no, that's all."

yeosang thanked the cashier making his way towards his apartment. it was the weekend and all his friends had decided to have movie night at his and hongjoong's apartment.

"hey hyung."

he greeted seonghwa who was sitting in between hongjoong and mingi while yunho was busy shuffling through their movie collections.

he kept the snacks on the table in front of them and went inside the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. he looked around trying to find that one familiar raven haired guy.

"where's san?"

"he told us that he was out with his brother and wooyoung. so, he will be late."

"he has a brother?"

"yea, choi jongho. you've never met him?"

"oh that apple kid? oh, i remember."

mingi snickered at yeosang who just called jongho apple kid. jongho hated being called a kid.

"so, what are we watching?"

"it's insidious chapter 3."

"goodbye mingi."

yeosang said, the others laughing in response while the youngest of them shouted in offense.

"shut up. i have never been scared in my entire life."

"sounds like something you always say before getting scared."

"yunho, you're supposed to back me up here."

they sat there for a while. seonghwa subtly trying to put his arms around hongjoong who was completely oblivious to the older's efforts. on the other hand, mingi cuddled into yunho's side who was busy stroking his hairs.

yeosang just sat awkwardly on the floor with packets of potato chips all around him and few popcorn littered on the floor.

he just sat there being a third wheel.

he felt tempted to reach over to his phone so that he could text someone to get himself out of the awkward situation his friends had put him into.

right at the moment, he saw his phone light up indicating a notification. he saw san's contact name being displayed on his phone.

choi san:

open the door

he looked at the text for few seconds before standing up slowly and walking towards the door. he opened the door and let san in who greeted him with a soft smile.

"what are you guys watching?"

"insidious."

san laughed looking at yeosang whose face was unusually pale.

"were you scared?"

yeosang rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak until they heard mingi scream loudly along with seonghwa scolding him for waking hongjoong up.

"let's scare that kid even more."

san grinned evily before taking yeosang's hand in his and dragging him in tip toeing towards the living room. it was as if the world went in slow motion which was not really true. it was just san walking really slow.

within few minutes he found himself standing behind the couch along with san. san let go his hands, raising his arm ready to scare the kid out of his wits.

"boo!"

there were four screams while san rolled on the floor laughing loudly in his usual dolphin laughs. yeosang just shook his head but giggled when he saw mingi clutching onto yunho who was equally terrified. on the other hand, seonghwa and hongjoong were hugging each other still screaming.

"you guys are hilarious."

san managed to speak between his giggles. yeosang extended his hand out to help the younger stand up properly without falling on the floor all over again.

"it isn't even that funny."

hongjoong said rolling his eyes while mingi screamed at san.

"do it again and i will rip your hairs out of your scalp."

"mingi, atleast say something you can do."

yunho laughed at his lover pretending to be strong which he wasn't at all, the proof being displayed few minutes earlier.

"where is wooyoung and jongho?"

"they went home. probably had some unfinished work."

it was then san's eyes travelled to the two older hugging each other. his eyes went wide while smirk played on his lips.

"hwa, did you con--"

before he could finish his words seonghwa leaped putting his hand on his lips while hongjoong raised his eyebrow in confusion and a pout visible on his lips as he looked at his now empty arms.

"don't!"

seonghwa whisper shouted near san's ear which was partially audible to yeosang. he wasn't oblivious to seonghwa's feeling for hongjoong. anyone with braincells could see that which hongjoong definitely lacked and that is why he was quiet shocked that san knew.

yeosang giggled softly at his own thought turning faces towards him. san looked at him with an unusual expression while the others broke into laughters.

"why? why? what happened?"

"as much as i hate to admit it. that was extremely adorable."

everyone agreed while yeosang rolled his eyes bringing his hands near his chin.

"i was born adorable."

he did the famous flower pose while the four gagged, san still holding the previous unusual expression.

"never. i say never, do that again."

yunho said while mingi tucked on his sleeves.

"i am cute too yunho, right?"

now it was yeosang's turn to gag as he saw the two lovers being extremely adorable.

"of course. baby you're the most adorable person in this room."

"that is so wrong. i even speak cutely."
san interrupted them giving them a piece sign while pouting cutely.

seonghwa pushed the younger making a disgusting face. yeosang raised his hand to prevent san from falling who pulled another set of aegyeo to irritate his friends.

"san, stop or else i will push you now."

yeosang warned the younger who continued acting cutely while giving puppy dog eyes to his friends.

before yeosang could push the younger, he himself stopped and went to sit on the floor acting as if nothing happened.

"let's watch harry potter."

yunho high fived san agreeing while the others huffed in annoyance.

"we have watched it about 150 times just because of you two."

"joong that is a bit exaggerated version."

"you're my best friend. you gotta support me."

"top 10 anime betrayals."