1.4

the weather wasn't good but the guy still walked along the corners of the street not sure what he should order for the himself

the weather wasn't good but the guy still walked along the corners of the street not sure what he should order for the himself. he had already took a note of what everyone wanted. mingi walking next to him while playing on his phone.

wind blew harshly piercing through his bare skin. why did he not listen to hongjoong when he told him to wear his jacket, his hoodie wasn't helping him cope through the cold weather.

"yeosang? what do you want to order?"

"hot chocolate?"

mingi stood up placing the order while yeosang took out his phone sitting at the nearby table. he didn't know what to do to spend his time while mingi was away.

he looked around with bored eyes missing certain raven haired. if he had been here, he would have talked so much that yeosang would have gotten annoyed.

a short guy passed behind him, wearing an apron with a tray of food in his hands. the next thing he knew was that the guy has fallen down with the tray falling far away from him. droplets of hot drink splashed on yeosang's neck and he immediately stood up in shock rushing forward to help the poor guy.

"are you okay?"

"yea, i am really sorry."

yeosang felt a small tingling pain rush through his skin near his imprint. he didn't know what it was but he knew what was approaching next and he wasn't ready to accept that fact. 

"i am really sorry sir. here, let me help you."

the short guy stood up immediately taking out some tissues and handing it to yeosang who stood terrified. his imprint was burning and that meant only one thing.

a part of him wanted to run away but another one just wanted to make sure it wasn't actually him. his eyes travelled to his name tag and he closed his eyes sighing loudly.

seo changbin

that matched his imprint well. he was afraid to look at the guy who was busy picking up the tray.

"yah! kang yeosang! what happened?"

as if on que mingi approached yeosang while yeosang's eyes were fixed at the boy who as now as terrified as yeosang. guess, he figured it out too.

"are you kang yeosa--"

yeosang nodded at the boy and saw his frown turning into a wide smile.

"are you my soulmate?"

yeosang shurgged before pulling his hoodie off from beside his neck and showed him the initials.

the boy smiled even widely before raising his hand forward.

"i am seo changbin."

yeosang nodded towards his nametag and a realisation dawned upon the boy that yeosang had known before him.

"guess, you are my soulmate."

"oh my god! he is your sou--"

yeosang took changbin's arm leading him outside the cafe leaving mingi all alone to deal with the unwanted news.

they talked for a while under mingi's continuous stares. mingi didn't even care to pick his order when his number was called. after about three anouncements, he dragged his feet towards the counter, his gaze still fixed on the two guys who were talking to each other looking quiet happy.

after they exchanged numbers, yeosang stepped closer to mingi while the short guy resumed back to his work.

"is he really your soulmate?"

yeosang nodded before helping mingi carry the beverages. they left for hongjoong's apartment, none of them uttering a single word. there were various questions running through his mind at hundred miles per second.

on the other hand, yeosang didn't know how he should feel. he for a matter of fact knew that he should be happy now that he had met his soulmate but san's words ringing through his mind.

"you would leave me too once you meet your soulmate."

san had no doubt became an important part of his life after they met. he was sure, he could call him his best friend. damn! mingi knew him for longer but san knew him better than anyone else. he was even more closer to him than he was to his own brother.

the corners of his imprint were still burning while a frown was prominent on his lips.

"was it really your soulmate?"

mingi asked for the nth time when yeosang was busy entering in the password. he rolled his eyes at the younger who still doubted him.

"his imprint has initials k.y.s. and mine has s.c. which matches perfectly matches with our names."

"could be san choi for you."

"that isn't how it works mingi. besides, when i met him my imprint did burn so that means he is my soulmate."

yeosang marched towards the living room finding everybody snuggling to each other's side. san was in the middle curled up almost into a ball while yunho had his arms wrapped around him firmly. wooyoung was on the other side of him, and san's head rested on his shoulder.

"this is cute. wait for me guys, i am coming too."

mingi placed the drinks on the table and jumped next to yunho and wrapped his arms around him. hongjoong protested from beside seonghwa who was practically crushing him in his arms. jongho's head was resting on wooyoung's lap, his legs on hongjoong's lap while the former kept stroking his hairs.

"guys, i know its cold but being this close is weird sight."

"oh shut up! you know this looks adorable."

yeosang shook his head and sat on the floor, leaning his head onto san's lap. he took the controller while flipping through the channels. he could feel san running his fingers through his hair and he almost closed his eyes leaning into his touch.

"guys! you know who we met today!"

"stop screaming mingi. we are right beside yo--"

"who?!?"

"wooyoung stop screaming!"

"you're screaming too!"

"guys, stop it. let him say what he wanted to say."

"only san understands me,"

mingi exclaimed throwing finger hearts towards san who pretended to catch it with his other hand.

"we met yeosang's soulmate."

"oh!"

the fingers that were busy stroking yeosang's hairs stopped abruptly. he could hear yunho protesting when he tried sitting upright. finding no other option, the younger snuggled into yunho's side closing eyes.

"good for you. i think i am going to meet my soulmate soon too."

A/n: did you guys watch the sansang vlive? they are so cute, omg!

to be honest, the chemistry between them is so good! the way they shyly laughed along with each other and san continuing to baby yeosang as usual, it's so adorable. seeing the two together makes me wanna cry :'(