Chapter 19

A/N sexual scenes, again lol. Please let me know if you're enjoying the story with a vote or comment, that'd be awesome!

We hopped out of the spa and ran inside as the temperature dropped as the night ticked on.

I was shivering away before I stated

"Fuck this, I'm getting in the shower" Running up the stairs. Tom followed quickly behind me as I burst into my room. I threw my towel on the hamper and Tom hesitated at the door.

I opened up the bathroom door and blasted the jets of the shower, the room filling with steam.

I looked for Tom and saw him peering at photos on that were placed around my room.

" Why don't we stay in our swimmers and you can join me" I said leaning against the door of the bathroom.

He looked up at me and a cheeky smile flashed across his face. He walked towards me, grabbing my butt and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his mid section as he walked us into the bathroom, kicking the door closed behind him.

Our mouths opened to one another as we deepened our kiss. Tom stepped into the shower with ease, never once loosing his grip on me and pressed me against the wall.

I pulled my head back to look at him, his hungry gaze peering at me. The shower was hitting the side of his arm causing droplets to fly around us. His hair sagged under the weight of the water which I pushed back, wanting to see all of his gorgeous face.

Water mixed with our kisses as it ran off his nose and down his lips. I could feel him against me and I squeezed his waist tighter with my thighs. He moaned against my lips.

I had my hands wound in his hair, softly pulling and tugging at it.

With one hand cupping my ass, he took my hands in his and pinned them above my head his muscles flexing as he gripped my hands in his.

Seeing this powerful, sexy side of him was almost too much for me to handle and I didn't know how much longer I could resist him. He dotted kisses along my jaw line and neck before reaching my mouth again. My lips felt so sensitive from all of our making out.

"If you keep going, I'm not gonna be able to say no" I said breathlessly against his mouth.

He loosened his grip on my arms but didn't let them go, pressing me against the shower just slightly harder before he slowly released his arm from my butt as my feet landed on the floor.

He gave me another quick kiss before turning his back to me to stand under the shower water.

I stood back and watched him for a moment, his head ducked forwards and strong arms pressing into the tiled wall.

The water rolled down is back and disappeared under the edge of his shorts. I pulled my bottom lip in with my teeth, jealous of that damn water.

I reached a hand out to the top of his shoulder and his head twisted in response. I smoothed my hands over his shoulders and trailed my fingers lightly down his back. From the shelf I pulled off a bottle of shower gel and squeezed some into my hands. I rubbed them together and the gel turned to foamy bubbles.

I put my hands on Toms back again working the mixture across his skin, drawing little patterns in the bubbles. I washed down his arms and got some more shower gel and looped my arms under his, and started on his chest.

My hands slowly made their way over his pecks and down his abs. I felt his breath quicken as my fingers danced along the v lines of his waist.

Goosebumps appeared across his chest and shoulders, his stomach tensing. My fingers lightly trailed up his sides barely touching, as he shivered beneath my touch. I could tell he must be ticklish there.

He turned around to face me his hands rubbing down my shoulders and arms.

He pulled me into his chest for a hug.

"I'm really glad I met you" He said against my neck.

"So am I" I said kissing his cheek.

"Your turn" Tom spoke softly, turning me around so I was under the relaxing hot water.

I tilted my head back as the water ran through my hair making it almost reach my butt.

We stayed in the shower for awhile longer but as our fingers began to wrinkle, it was time to hop out. I turned the shower taps off and the water came to a stop.

I stepped out first and wrapped a towel around myself. Tom followed and was drying his hair. It looked so cute when it was super messy and all over the place.

Heading out of the bathroom I took my pjs from on top of my pillow and stood at my dresser picking out some underwear.

"I'll be back in a sec" I said disappearing behind the bathroom door again.

I dried and dressed myself quickly and knotted my hair up in my towel a top of my head.

I left the bathroom and pulled the door closed, Tom sat at the edge of my bed. He was staring down angrily at his phone.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, Harry did something kinda dumb" Tom said shaking his head slowly.

"Like what?"

"He posted this yesterday and people are going nuts about it" Showing me his phone. The video was small clips and photos from the party.

In the montage, a picture flashed on the screen. You could clearly tell it was Tom. His head was titled up, the moon illuminating his face, his eyes were closed and lips parted slightly.

There was a girl with dark red hair, her face hidden from the camera, tucked in the crook of his neck. Toms hand was grabbing the girls waist as she stood between his legs.

"Oh" was all I could say.

"He's big into film making and I knew he had his camera with him. I didn't think he'd post this though" Tom said, rubbing over his forehead clearly stressed.

"You can't tell its me though" I said to him putting a hand on his back.

"It won't take long for them to figure it out though"

"Tom, it's okay. All my social medias are private and I barely use them. Plus, I don't really care what people might say about me"

"I wanted to see where this would lead before people knew about us" He said waving his hand back and forth between us to represent 'this'.

"Well, we can just not say anything about if for now?" I said not really sure what else to say.

"I'll tell Harry to take down the video" Tom said, tapping away at his phone.

"It's getting late, you can crash here if you want" I said realising it was almost midnight.

"Is that alright? I don't want to go just yet" Tom said to me.

"Of course, can I make you a tea or something?"

"That'd be lovely"

"I'll bring them up in a minute" I called out heading down the stairs.

I brewed us both a cup of tea and took them back upstairs. Tom was still sat on the edge of the bed clutching his phone. I could tell this whole situation was really bothering him.

I put our mugs down on the bedside table. And pulled back the covers of my bed. I scooted in on my side and brought the duvet up to my chest.

"Cmon, get in" I had slapping the spot next to me. I passed over his tea and we drank those while talking about the trip to France. He was going to email me all the details once his assistant had sorted it out.

I couldn't begin to put into words how excited I was. It was going to be a trip of a life time.

Tom passed me his empty mug and snuggled deeper into my pillows.

"Goodnight babe" I said, kissing him softly.

"Night gorgeous" He said sleepily. I laid down on my side and was comforted when Tom spooned me. Within a few minutes, his breathing evened out and I could hear him softly snoring.

Eventually, my tired eyes couldn't stay open any longer and sleep came over me.