Chapter 9

Tony's POV

After the weekend I had with Hadley and Peter I felt happy. Peter seemed to enjoy being around her and Hadley however was sweet about the whole thing.

"Tony are you okay?" Pepper asks walking into my office.

"Yeah why?" I question.

"Cause you look really happy. So you got lucky with Hadley last night. What else is new." She says.

"Close the door and I'll tell you." I say.

She shut the door and sat down across from me. Its like she was shocked or something.

"Tony have you knocked up this girl or married her or something?" She asks.

"What? No. She isnt pregnant and we arent married. She met Peter and spent the weekend with us and I trust her very much with this. I know she wont tell." I say.

"Oh really? Your 22 year old Sugar Baby spent the weekend with you and your 15 year old son? How did that go?" She asks.

"Wonderfully. Peter likes her and she adored Peter. Pepper this was something I never thought would happen." I say.

"Falling in love? Cause thats what Im getting from this." She says.

"Well I was gonna say someone I trust with my secret, but I dont know Pep. It might be something else." I say.

"Be careful Tony. Falling for your Sugar Baby is not a good idea. I know it worked for Nat and Steve, but thats rare." She says.

"I know and she isnt wanting anything either. But I just like having her around. She makes me happy Pep." I say.

"Well thats a good thing Tony. Just be careful." She says.

I knew she was right just like I knew she would tell all of our friends what I told her. I really do like spending time with Hadley. She is someone I cant stop thinking about and that is rare for me. Really rare.

Hadley's POV

As I was studying in the cafe when Rick sat across from me. He didnt look to happy and I didnt know why.

"Why are you so upset?" I ask.

"Stark. I saw you two leave together from one of his parties." Rick says.

"So." I say.

"Are you sleeping with Stark? Cause if you that is dumb. You dont want to catch something terrible. Cause when we get together I dont want it." He says.

"Rick please stop. Tony isnt any of you business. Also dont tell anyone about what you saw." I say getting up.

"He wont care about you." He says as I left.

I left back to my apartment when I got a message from Tony asking me to come over tomorrow night. To yes I replied with a smile on my face. The next day I went over to Tony's and I wore something amazing to make him happy. I walked in and he was facing the other way.

"Oh Tony. Im here." I say and a seductive tone.

He turned around and looked at me up and down with a drink in hand.

"You wear that tight little dress out there all alone?" Tony questions getting up

"Oh no. I had a very big trench coat on and removed it once I saw you." I say walking closer to him.

"My My. You are one sexy lady. How did I ever get so lucky?" He questions.

"I dont know, but your about to get alot luckier." I say and pushed him back on his chair.

"Oh yeah." He says.

My lips found his and he began to slowly unzip my dress. I loved his hands touching me, but then my phone went off. Tony stopped looking at me and looked over at my phone.

"Leave it." I say.

I placed my lips back on his and I removed his shirt and began to unbuckle his pants. Then my phone when off again as did Tony's.

"Okay people really want to talk to us." He says.

"Ugh." I say.

Tony got his phone because Pepper doesnt call for no reason at this hour. Tony answered his phone and Kevin texted me when I saw the text for a moment the phone went crazy with my dad calling and then my brother. After his call Tony turned to me.

"We have a problem." He says.

"What?" I ask.

He turned on the TV and we were on it and I couldnt believe it.

"Of course Tony Stark has a new little friend in his life. Nothing out of the ordinary for this man. The only question is how long will this one stay with him. Tony Stark and his new little friend Hadley Jones. Keep an eye on this just so see how long it will take for Tony to get bored of this one." The TV lady says.

Oh my god no wonder my phone was going off like crazy. Everyone knows about us, but the question is how.