Chapter 16

Hadley's POV

Three weeks have gone by and Im starting to feel better. I havent cried myself to sleep in two days. So Im doing better.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Veronica asks.

"Yeah. Before you ask Im fine." I say.

"I'd believe that if you werent crying right now, but I wanted to ask if you would do me a favor." She says.

"Im not crying because of Tony... I bit my tongue. Anyway whats the favor?" I ask.

"You are crying because of Stark and the favor is to be my maid of honor." She says.

"Awww of course. Im so happy for you and Archie. Now these are happy tears." I say.

"I know you and I and Archie had that bad moment, but Im glad its over now and we can be there for each other again. Anyway how you holding up?" She asks.

"Im fine. Im gonna move back to Riverdale. Im moving back and letting go." I say.

"Well if you need anything Arch and I will help." She says.

Moving back to be with people who actually care about me. Cause this is where I belong. Then I saw people with camera's outside.

"What the hell?" I question.

Tony's POV

I was in the lab as always and I have been doing okay. I have been sleeping when my friends basically drug me. I was working when Peter came barging in with my friends.

"What going on?" I ask.

"Ask your son. He called us all up and then dragged us down here." Pepper says.

"Why?" I ask.

"It was Mia, Dad." Peter says.

"What was?" I ask.

"The leak. She told the world about me and about the Sugar Baby Thing. I had some friends help me and we have the whole interview. Hadley didnt do it." He says.

We watched the interview and it was Mia and I was a jerk to Hadley. Oh my god what have I done.

"Umm... Tony, I just got a message on my phone its saw check the gossip network." Pepper says.

She turned on the channel and Hadley was being hounded by people.

"Ms.Jones please tell us did Tony Stark mean anything to you?" The interviewer asks.

"Hey leave her alone." The friend says.

"Yeah back off." The redheaded boy says showing up and blocking Hadley.

"Arch, Ronnie its okay. Look you all want answers all you need is one. No. He meant nothing to me just like I meant nothing to him. If I did mean anything to him he would have believed me. Though he didnt and thats on him. Im with people who actually trust and care about me so screw Tony Stark." Hadley says.

The screen went off and everyone looked at me.

"You messed up Stark." Nat says.

"He can still fix it. Dad you can still fix it." Peter says.

"No kid he cant." Bucky says.

"Dad, you can." Peter says.

"Pete maybe he can and maybe he cant. The question is will he try." Steve says.

They all walked out expect Peter and he looked at me as if he was gonna break.

"Dad, you have to at least publicly say you made a mistake. I know you want to fix it. Do something about it." Peter says.

"Why? She hates me now. Why should I do this?" I ask.

"Because you love her and I think you can fix it with her. I know you want to be happy with her and I want that for you. Just think about it. Please." He says and walked out.

Is he right? Can I really make things right? Will Hadley come back? Will she forgive me? Guess I might have to apologize to find out.