STORY LINE

Life never goes the way you want it. And mine never goes the way everybody think it does. Like any other teenager I face that thing which stays with you for a short time but can ruin you forever :) You all know what I'm talking about.

I'm Y/N. With short black hair and a lot of insecurities. And my Happiness is BTS and my Best friend. I used to be depressed and used to do self harm but when Ayu and BTS walked into my life, it felt like the sky is blue again. I still have scars but not new ones. For now I'm working on myself and making money for the 1st ever concert I'm gonna attain of BTS. MAP OF THE SOUL 7 ~

Y/N's POV

Ayu my best friend was sitting on the rocking chair of my room while eating her ice cream.

Ayu: So how's your part time job going on?

Yn: Quite good until now and they pay me well and that's what matters right?

Ayu: Right lol. So did you see the concert routine?

Yn: yea. Aren't we going to the first one?

Ayu: hope so.

As a part time job I teach people how to draw. That's my only talent I guess. I started taking Art classes a while ago and I'm on the 3rd level so they asked me to teach the 1st levelers. And Ayu is a part time model. Both of us are doing it for BTS. I mean to buy their merches, albums and most importantly concert tickets.

Me: how about your job? Is it good?

Ayu: it's a little bit hard when they tell me to show skin and I've to put a pound of makeup to hide my scars. Besides it pays well too.

Ayu is my soulmate. Of course she has same problems as me. But we're working on it together. And drooling over Taehyung and Jimin helps us escape the world.

Ayu: Hello? Yes. Oh yea can you deliver it now? Ok bye.

Me: who was it?

Ayu: ejdjeifn bish our album is heree

Me: wndirif4 finally MOTS7

We both went crazy thinking about the new album and the reason of it being "Bigger thicker and harder"

Ayu: Ok. Let's open it together. Let's make a guess. The member's photocards we're gonna get from it will notice us in the next concert.

Me: you wish! Just open it.

We started opening it. Tears falling down my cheeks. One of the reasons why I'm happy... And my heart stopped beating when I saw...

 And my heart stopped beating when I saw

Taehyung's photocard in the album...

Author's note: hey guys! Hope you like this story too. And I gave my name in the place of her best friend's name 😂 cause why not? So this is my new story on TaehyungxReader. Don't forget to Vote and Comment cause I need your support to carry on every story. Borahae Ami 💞