Pain

On Call

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Taehyung?"

"Ayu?"

"Taehyung- (voice cracks) Y/N is in the hospital."

"What..? Why?"

"She slit her wrists Taehyung"

"N-N-No she didn't-"

2 days (Y/N's POV)

"Thank you." I said before the cab driver unloaded my stuffs and went off. Hah. Today I'll find out about the manager thing and I can leave this place. I can find some other work to do after the 1 month of contract ends.

I grabbed my bag and rang the bell of her house. She opened the door few moments later with a weird expression on her face. "Hey Rox! What happened?" I asked. She held the door wide open to let me in. I went inside near her living room to see my parents sitting with her parents. Peace is not my cup of tea.

"How long have you thought of not coming back?" Mom asked. "Well you told me to get out of the house." I replied. "It doesn't mean you'll put on a show and cling into others like parasite that you are." My dad said. I gulped down the pain.

"Who told you I'm here." I couldn't think of anything else to ask. I just wanna run away from her. "Ayu did." My mom spoke. "W-What? Ayu?" I stammered. "We have a lot to talk about let's go home." My dad said with a deep tone. They got up and dragged me out of the house.

The ride back home was quiet and awkward. I felt like I'm being suffocated. So many thoughts running inside my mind. Why would Ayu do that? Why did she spill it? What are they gonna talk about? What's gonna happen to me? What's going on with Taehyung? There's literally no news about them. Was what Harry said true?

I took off my shoes and headed straight towards my room but my dad grabbed my wrist. "So now you're an assaulter after you got famous as a slut huh?" He said with rage. I've never seen him so angry. "W-What?" I said as he left my wrist which turned blue. He grabbed some papers from the table and threw it on me.

"Harry's father has reported you for assaulting him in the middle of a street. Do you even know what that means? If we don't go and beg them to take off the lawsuit you have to go to jail young lady." He screamed. He hates them and now he has to beg to them? I can never imagine begging to Harry. I'd rather die.

"I'm sorry." I spoke faintly. "Sorry? YOU'RE SORRY? You fucking good for nothing! You're sorry? After ruining the least bit of reputation we had you're saying sorry? You fucking loser. DO YOU FUCKING REALIZE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?  His father knows you fucked around with a guy. Now everyone will know. Every media will know you bitch. Now you nor your brother will get any fucking inheritance and that fake fucker and his son will take everything." He yelled on my face, making me shake in fear.

"I don't need their money." I said which I probably shouldn't have cause the next thing I knew, I was on the floor for a strong slap across my face. "That's MY money. And the money you're living off is also MINE." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "You think you'll make it to Korea? Who do you think you are? You think you have the capability to go on your own? NO. YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING PARASITE." He said, with his every word he shook me by my arm.

"YOU THINK A SLUT LIKE YOU CAN WIN OVER A GUY? OF COURSE NOT. CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE HE JUST USED YOU? CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY HE HASN'T CALLED YOU? CAUSE I SURELY SEE WHY YOU HAVEN'T HAD A BOYFRIEND TILL NOW. YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." He threw me on the floor again. I looked back to see Ryan crying behind a door.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. Is it Taehyung? I really need him. I really do. I need someone. Someone to live for. "I-I'm s-sorry." I choked on my words. Idk what to say or what to do anymore. "Stop the phone." My mom said. I took it out with shaky hands. It was Ayu. Ayu was calling me.

"Why is she calling you? Didn't we tell her not to contact you anymore? You've learned all this from her right? We should've stopped her from being with Y/N a long time ago. Her family is all trash no wonder she's like that." Mom spoke with disgust.

"Don't talk about her like that." I said through gritted teeth. "You're still defending her? She's the one who told everything to your dad, Y/N." Mom said.

"What?" What hell is she talking about? "How do you think we got to know everything?" My phone went off again with her calls. I got up and picked the phone and started walking towards my room again. A shooting pain made me stumble, my ankle is twisted.

"Don't pick up the phone." My dad yelled.

"Hello?"

"Y/N we both got selected by BigHit!!!" She exclaimed.

"Why did you tell them?" I asked.

"I SAID CUT THE DAMN PHONE" My dad screamed again.

I slammed the door behind me. When I was about to lock it my dad kicked it open.

"Y/N?!?"  That's the last thing I heard before he took my phone and threw it across the room breaking it apart.

Everything seemed blur. Everything happened so slowly and so painfully. I felt him slapping me and throwing me on my bed. I curled up in a ball to stop him from punching my stomach. I heard screaming noises and cries from outside the locked door of my room. I felt his belt slapping on my bare skin.

It hurts. It hurts so bad. But no noise is leaving my mouth. I don't know what hurts more. His belt against my skin or all the things which is breaking my heart into million pieces.

Maybe he thought the straps aren't hurting me enough. That's why he changed to the buckle. Tears rolled down my face. But his rage didn't fade away that easily. What do I expect? 30 years of reputation and 40 years of ego crashing down obviously pained him more than the buckle tearing my skin apart is hurting me.

I don't know when he calmed down. Or if he even calmed down. I don't know when he left. Or when everyone left me here to die. I don't deserve to live anyways. I don't deserve anything. Nobody will turn around to me if I disappear into darkness. Not my parents nor my friends. Not Ayu or Taehyung.

I don't know where I got lost. Is it the darkness of the night or the darkness in my mind?

____________________

To be continued ❄