Inhaling his Soul

Taehyung's POV

I walked in the hospital address Ayu sent me. She said she's gonna be outside. The sudden smell of hospital made me feel weird. I looked around trying to find a familiar face in all those unfamiliar eyes. My heart was sinking thinking about Y/N is in one of those rooms.

"V!!" I heard and turned around to see Ayu. She looked horrible. Her face and eyes were swollen, her hair was a mess, dried mascara all over her face and dress stained with blood, Y/N's blood. Imagining what she did to herself made me sick to my stomach.

"Ayu-ssi..." I breathed out. "Is it safe for you to be here?" She asked, concerned. "I can care less about myself right now. What's happening now Ayu?" I gulped.

"It's been almost 16 hours. Doctor said she keeps on going in and out of consciousness. I haven't been there for some hours so I don't know what exactly is happening there." She said staring down at her shoes.

"Why? Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Her parents won't let me see her. They threatened me and told me to leave. But I can't bring myself to leave her here all alone." Ayu muttered.

"What exactly happened Ayu?" I said as I motioned her to sit on one of the chairs and sat beside her.
_______________

"Taehyung do you think it's a good idea? I think we shouldn't do this." Ayu gripped onto my shirt to stop me. "There's no way I'm gonna sit back there." I snapped. My blood boiling from what I heard.

"What the hell are you doing here again? And is that you who did this to my daughter?" A man said probably her dad. I want to snap his head into two. "No. You're the one-" I got cut off by a doctor.

"Ms. Walker's guardian?" "Yes? I'm her father." He said.

"It seems she lost a lot of her blood. We gave her one bag of blood but that isn't enough. But her blood type is O- which means she can only take O- blood type. So you'd have to arrange 2 bags of blood real quick." The doctor said.

"O- you said?" I asked and he nodded. "My blood type is O- which means I can donate blood to anyone and I don't have any other blood complications." I said.

"There's no way I'll let you give her blood." Her dad said. "Sir-" The doctor got cut off by Ayu. "Can you for ONCE not think about YOUR ego YOUR reputation and YOUR selfishness and think about what's good for Y/N?"

"She might go into coma if you don't do it fast." The doctor said.

"Ayu can you do something for me?" I asked looking at her. Her dad narrowing his eyes at us.

I grabbed Ayu's hand and take her phone from her and dialed a number. "What are you doing?" They said together.

"Hello 911? I'd like to file a domestic violence."

________________

It's been half an hour since I last saw Ayu. The doctors took me to a room to check my blood first and then to Y/N's room. To save time they made me lay on a bed beside her and connected us so that my blood can go through her veins directly. Her body was limb. She wasn't moving. Only her chest went up and down every minute for oxygen.

I held her soft delicate hands through the wires. I want to hold her in my arms so bad. I want to kiss that bruise on her lip away. I'm never gonna let that man be free. I squeezed her hand gently. Not wanting to hurt her just wanting to let her know I'm here.

"I love you Y/N. I really do."

Wait. Was that a drop of tear leaving her eyes?

Y/N's POV

I drifted off to darkness once again. Not knowing what was happening around me.

I don't know after how long, I was able to hear what was happening around be again. "Yes, Mr. Kim you can lay down here and put your hand up there." said a woman.

Mr. Kim? Am I imagining things? Is it Taehyung?

"Thank you." He said. It IS Taehyung. I know his voice. That voice which can build up your life and also smash it with its absence. Please keep talking Tae. I want to hear you so desperately. I don't know how long I'll be able to hear you. I don't know if I'll be ever able to see you again.

Maybe it was roughly 15 minutes. I heard nothing. Nothing except the sound of our breathing. Even that felt like music to my ear. I don't know if it's true or not. But I felt like the intense rush of pain was slowing down somehow. I still don't know why he's here or how he's here.

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing mine. It was Taehyung. I know the sensation of our holding hands than any other thing. When he squeezed my hand gently I felt like electricity rushed throughout my body. I want him. I want him so bad. I want to give him all the love possible. I wonder if he thinks the same. I wish I could tell him over and over again. "I love you Taehyung. I really do." I could feel a tear forming in the corner of my eyes.

"I love you Y/N . I really do."

What? Did he really say that? Or did I mishear? Is my brain playing games? Did he just repeat it? I want to look at him. I tried my best. With all my strength.

I could move my fingers. I held his hand which was squeezing mine. I wonder if he even felt the grab. My body was aching. Aching so bad. My body surely is all bruised up because of what happened last time.

And suddenly I could open my eyes. First thing I saw was the sickening white ceiling of the hospital. I couldn't really move my head. It was too heavy. I could see my hand and his on top of it. He really said that.

I wanted to say it back. But my words were stuck in my throat. My throat was dry and itchy. But I have to say it. I need to. I want to.

"I love you too Taehyung." I finally spoke.

I heard some movements. And now I could see his surprised face right above mine. He was crying. His face was red. His hair was permed and messy. Our hands were connected with a tube. He was giving me blood.

"Y/N...?!"

"Taehyung." I didn't even know I was crying until he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry I was being so coward. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I broke our promises. I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you needed me the most. I'm sorry I misled you. I'm sorry I kept my feelings to myself. I'm sorry I didn't- I didn't say that I love you more than my entire existence." His tears dropped on my face.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He breathed out again.

"Don't say sorry Tae. I'm sorry I wasn't patient enough. But let's not apologize anymore. The words I wanna hear is something else." I said moving my hand up to his chin.

"Saranghae Y/N-ie."

"Nado saranghae Taehyung-ah."

My hand brushed up his face when he moved his face closer to mine. He cupped my face with his perfect hands and pressed his delicate lips on mine. My lips parted automatically as he took more access into my soul.

We kissed as we both inhaled each other's souls.

______________

To be Continued ☉ϖ☉