Chapter 1

(Charlie's POV)
Im hoping that my doormates are going to be someone i know. I know Sierra,Laura,Edward and Juna are out of the list which leave me with Stephan,Ella,Analyn and Kevin.

"Hey, Chocolate Factory!" I can easily recognize that voice to be Katie's. She calls me that because of the novie 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory', and I know where ever Katie is, Kevin's nearby to keep her out of trouble...

"Hey, Katie..." I reply with a tone of sadness in my voice. She didn't notice though.

"Katie, lets go. we shouldn't waste time on pointless things." I turn around to see Kevin. Im sure he didn't mean it. He normally has a cold tone in his voice.

"Fine..." She replies with a bored tone.

While Katie and Kevin walk away, they hear footsteps.

*BUMP!*

I closed my eyes and felt someone on top of me. I open my eyes to see a blonde guy with shimmering turqouise orbs. I then realize- It was Stephan Valencia!

"Ah! Im so sorry..." He says as he gets off me

"I-its okay..." I replied flustered; He said while wavig the opposite direction "Well see you at the classes or dorms, if we're dormmates..." I wave back as he passes by the twins.

(???'s POV)
He's on top of him...He's dead...He's dead...He's dead! Want to know why? Because Charlie's MINE. I lost him once, but i wont lose him a second time.

(Charlie's POV)
After a 'long journey' across campus, i finally... FINALLY found the dorms. It took a long time, but i FINALLY found it.

Yesterday was the orientation, well so were the 2 days before yesterday. Today and tommorow will be dedicated for the moving into dorms.

I walk uo to the front desk to ask for my dorm number.

"And you are...?"She asks.

"Charlie Zanders...1st year class 2..."I reply

"Ah...Zanders...*checks files*G9."She informs me

I go to the 9th floor, luggage in hand and the key too, and open the door- to find no one. It seems im the first! I lock the door behind me, and also observe the rooms. I pick out the 2nd biggest room, and set up my things. You're probably wondering-why didn't you pick the biggest room,Charlie? Well the 2nd biggest room has more bookshelves than the largest one.

(???'s POV)
'G9' huh? Good to know... i walk up to the front desk lady.

"Jonathan Clarke,Ma'am. 1st year and class 3"I say

"Hm...*checks files* C18"She says while giving me a key.

Tsk. I was aiming for the 9th floor...

"Thank you,Miss..."I say with a dose of dissapointment in my voice.

I walk up to my dirm and unlock the door. I see 1 guy 2 girls. A pair of 2 fraternal twins, and the girls talking while the boy is reading some book.

"Oh Hi!" The female twin says excitedly.
"Im Ka-" she gets cut off by the guy.

"Im Kevin Tries. that idiot is my twin, Katie. the other one is Samantha Freeman." He says- coldly. Geez- rude...

"Ah! Im sorry about my brother. He's normally like this- dont't worry!" Katie says, trying to reassure me.

This crowd really is interesting.

"May i ask...Are we allowed to roam around during this time?" I asked

"We aren't allowed to roam actually but it's just for today" Samantha replied

"Why not?"I asked confused

"The Academy probits students on their first day of dorms to roam to avoid getting lost and etc" Samantha continues

I let out a dissapointing sigh and said "Thank you I'll keep that in mind" while heading to my room.

(Charlie's POV)
I finished reading one of the books i bought. It's about a guy named Cameron Zavisnki who falls in love with his bestfriend, Samuel Valentine, but then Samuel has a girlfriend, Emily Tamea. This is an R-Rated book; I'm a highschool freshman, yet i still do this. My least favorite part was when Cameron's ex boyfriend, Jacob Carson, stalks him until College and tries to- Im rambling again. The title of the book is 'A Love Unknown'. I can really relate to the Main Character, Cameron. He and his roomate, Satsuna Pirai. They study in a highschool called 'Le Sorina Te Amor' Academy ; The college is called-

*Creak*

I hear a door open and someone yell "Anyone home?" It's a female voice that i can't seem to recognize

I walk out of my room to be greeted by a short and petite girl with long brown wavy hair and big hazel eyes.

"O-Oh! Uhm...hi?..." i say akwardly. Gosh im such c-

"Im Stella Peterson! Student by the day; Writer at night." She says with a fun and cheery tone of voice.

"Nice to meet you...Im Charlie...Charlie Zanders..." I reply. Atleast i wasn't as akward as i was earlier.

"Nice to meet you too, Charlie!" She exclaims in an excited and a happy voice.

Stella and I get along suprisingly well despite our huge differences. She's a really fun person to talk to. We played Uno after.

"So remember when you said 'Writer at night'?" I say... more like a question though.

"Yeah i write books" She replies with a cool tone as she places down a card. "Why do you ask?

"I want to read your books." I reply with a slighly cheery voice.

"Hm...There's 'Loves Spares No Mercy' and 'A Love Unknown'." She says as i gasp.

"Your famous author "S.P.D.B?!" I shout- whisper "Wait...What does S.P.D.B even mea-"

"S.P.D.B means ' Stella Peterson's Da Best' , and yes i am S.P.D.B" She cuts me off as she says " UNO!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Number of Words: 966 words
3/4/20