7. Drum god

I was in front of Ashton's house, Calum dropped me off here, I'm pretty nervous right now I'm not going to lie about that. I walked to the front door and pushed on the bell, I looked down then at Ash as I heard the door open "H-Hey." He smiled at me "Hey, Mikey! Come in!" I entered his house and looked around, it was very different then my house, mine was old and his was modern. He grabbed my hand and went to his room, I followed and took a quick glance around for the bathroom if I needed to use it later.

His room was in the attic, I looked around in his room. It was pretty big for an attic. There was a drumset in the corner, the bed had grey covers and lots of pillows. He had an One Direction poster above his desk against the wall, I smiled and giggeld when I saw it. There were clothes all over the ground with some soda cans.

I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me, I put my guitar on the bed behind me and looked at Ashton who was staring at me "What?" He rubbed his eyes and smiled "Nothing." I hummed and nodded "Nice One Direction poster." His face turned red in a matter of a second. I giggled "Don't worry. I'm gay so I understand you like them." His eyes widened slightly, fuck should've I told him that so straight up. I looked at him scared and bit my lip nervously.

He looked down and murmured "I'm gay as well." I smiled and pushed him down so he was laying on the bed, I got ontop of him without thinking and straddled him "Good, so no mean opinions to one another." He held my hips and opened his mouth slightly. I suddenly felt something poking into my bum, my eyes widened as I realized what I did. He growled and closed his eyes "Michael get off me." I nodded rapidly and got off him, I was blushing as hell and mumbled "Sorry."

"It's okay." He stood up and walked to his drums, he started to undress himself so I looked away as I heard shuffling behind me. I want to look so bad but I can't, I already made him hard. "You can look, Mikey." I looked at him up at down, he was wearing black shorts, black and red striped hoodie. I smiled at him "You look good." He grinned "I could say the same to you, Mikey."

I blushed and looked away from him, he sat down in front of his drums "Grab your guitar and let's jam a bit, yeah?" I grabbed my guitar "Yes. Which song should we play?" He thought for a bit "What about Teenage Dirtbag?" "Sounds good to me, Ash." I said getting ready to play.

He grinned "On your count...3....2....1....go!" I started to play and he quickly followed, I looked at him and smiled, standing up and trying to impress him with some of my moves. He smirked as he banged on those drums harder, I wish he could do that to me..wait no thats wrong Michael. He broke his drumstick and grabbed one quickly as he continued playing not missing a beat. I gasped "Holy fuck!"

He smirked and winked at me, making me blush and mess up playing the guitar, I quickly recovered from my mistake and chuckled. The song ended and I was sweating a bit. I looked at Ashton who was sweating more then me, a strand of his hair was sticking to his forehead. He removed his hoodie and smiled at me.

We played alot of other songs and soon it was 7 PM. I sighed and laughed "We didn't have dinner." He grinned "We can go to the supermarket and get some food. My mom is gone anyways with my siblings." I nodded and smiled "I didn't know you had siblings, Mr. Irwin." He giggeld "I'm sorry Clifford."

We arrived at the supermarket and went inside.