Chapter Seven-Bloody Hell?!

Go check out CallMeCactipri 's book "For Our Freedom"! It would also be a reminder that they live in a mansion, and there's two living rooms, one that's closer to Canada's and the other kids rooms, and one next to the parents room.

Dad wasn't in his room.

    Before we could prosses what was going on, we heard a crash and bang from down stairs. Oh god.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  (Illinois POV)

    I was just sitting on the couch with mostly the southern states after Florida,Georgia Mississippi and Alabama caterwauled down the stairs that they were going to check up on dad. I was honestly glad they did, I was starting to get worried about him. Get seemed so sad all of the time.

After about ten minutes half the states, mostly the southern states, started..... To cry?

    They were smiling as well. and then I got a good look at who I thought was Louisiana, they were crying some sort of blood and oil mixture well smiling eriely.

  "G-Guys?" Asked the underrated, kind, and sweet state Minnesota. She got up with her hands next to her chest, most likely for defense against anything that was inevitably going to happen. "You okay?"

      Though Minnesota asked politely, she got no response. Just a continuation of the off putting erie, almost demonic smile. And then all of the people who seemed to be acting weird scattered throughout the living room, some even attacking the ones who seemed fine. and then one of them knocked over vase. Breaking dads one rule, don't make noise.

    Yet we were all to focused on what was happening with the states to care about anyone finding us, which was a mistake

(Great Britain)

     I slowly fluttered my eyes open, seeing that it was morning because of the florescent light beaming through the windows. I got up slowly feeling drowsy due to waking up late. Suddenly I heard a crash a bang from down the stairs. What the.......?

   I thought it was just Aussie, or someone who had been being stupid. So I decided to go check if who ever was being an idiot was ok, walking down the oddly placed staircase to see people?

      Half of them looking extremely confused and scared, and the other half looked bloody insane. Yet non of them realized I had been looking at them, untilled one with a bear on its flag turned their head to look at me.

A/N
_______________________________________________
You guys get the choice of who the prospective is going to be on for the next chapter! Just comment on the one you want.

Canada

Great Britain

California

USA

Any of the other states.

Word count : 448