5/ shocked and Truth

Previously in we are all so different

"Davina?..."

ROSE P. O. V:
Me and sky sitting in the head of the table with Group of Greece's Natural Paranormal Advisors that what they call themselves they want us the tribes helped people degrees those who have gift of magic or werewolves that we didn't accept in the island, because of some Doubts  about them.

" I don't get you mister citro how am I supposed to trust people in my island that I know that they never going to be sane, and they will never respect the rules". I said looking at the vice-president.

" actually Miss Morningstar because that we talking about is very dangerous we just want you to put them in your prison and we discuss again about the searching that you still on" that actually get my attention I've been searching for my mother in years nothing coming out the last lead was false lead, for years I asked the Greek government to help me how they are have a lot people that can help us but they didn't want to interfere or something like that because of the devil.

" very interesting but I have to ask my Council then I will let you know what my answer is, and now excuse me I have birthday  I should prepare for and Mrs. Davina can I have a word with you?." I said looking at Davina in the eyes, I know what she did to my uncle before he meet his soulmate both of us hate each other to death.
After everyone get out of the room me and Davina look at each other.

" so what the great Rose Mikaelson Morningstar want from me? ." she set with a disgusting face I know that she hates me cuz I'm more powerful witch than her the daughter of the only female angel and the big bad hybrid.

" actually Davina it's not me who want something from you, I have a really big surprise today my family came to the island and Uncle kol is with them." I see is it the fear in her face she afraid of what he would do to her if he finds out she's alive.

" and he actually looking directly at us  right now". I add looking at the glass wall planter where all my family is looking at actually it was a break I made it glass so they can see her.

She look behind her and face them they looked at her with shocked and angry emotions. Then I leave her alone and get out of the room find ancle kol vamp speed  but I stopped him before he get in.
" she doesn't deserve you're angry tears or anything she manipulating and liar b**** and she have Safe guard cuz she's in sixth grade console we can't touch her here" .

After calming Uncle kol we go to the living room, I was playing with hope where she's sitting in my lap and Odin sitting in her's.

" daddy I want a pet" she said with her cute eyes sparkling and hugging Odin to her.

" OK littlest wolf." her Bright Smiles was so cute and her eyes pop out when she hear that she was going to have a pet.

Edward came forward serving tea and hot chocolate for hope and Zach

" so Rose tell me something about you" Amy said holding Finn hand.

" well I lived my whole life in LA I graduate from high school when I was 15 because I skipped two grades, I graduated from LA Business University when I was 19, in my 16 birthday I buy this island and start my dream to have a place safe to live,
My uncle Lucifer raise me, I meet sky in Spain  collect some werewolf. That it. "I said while everyone looking at me hearing every word that I side

" ROSIEEEEEE" Anna yell and running to the living room But she  stop and look at drew. " MY MATE" she runs and jump hugging him like a koala bear Intel both of them fall into the couch.
"I FINALLY FOUND YOU, NOW SHE CANNOT  TEASE ME DOING LOVELY DOVELY WITH SKY." she add still hugging him and he hug her back.

" shut up and stop yelling for God's sake before he hear you". But I was late.

" WHO IS YELLING"?

How is rose talk about?
What is your opinion about the new couples?

Sooo sorry about being late update but I promise to update the next chapter very soon and I'm opened do any ideas from you about this book because I fall in love with it but I don't have a lot of great ideas for it I'm waiting for your ideas thank you 😊 🎉🎉🎉❤️