Flavour (KSJ)*

Bond Type- 'Food Bomb'- Everything tastes bland until your soulmate feeds you his/her cooking.

3rd Pov

Taste. How important that element is to food. Without it one would never understand the full joy of the dish placed in front of them. Then what happens when that element has never been in the mix since birth? Being forced to eat 'food' that taste like nothing. Knowing you will never get to taste food's glory unless you find the one who is made for you only. It isn't the best of feelings.

Lee Yn, a popular singer who has dominated continents all over the globe, has yet to find her soulmate and taste the flavour of food. Despite this she has not given up hope and strives to find the one. Excelling in cooking to ensure her soulmate has the best first experience, she battles hard choreography's, schedules and more to ensure she is the best for her soulmate.

Yn has always been told that she is really optimistic about her future and it is one of her main trade point that makes people adore her. She was jolly as much as possible and appreciated life despite her health concerns due to her promise with her grandmother, who raised her, to always be happy and face challenges with a smile. 

Yn had gained popularity quite rapidly after debuting under a small modelling company that wanted to expand its horizons. They were looking for someone new that was able to move the crowds with their songs and love, so when their scouting agent had found a girl in the countryside singing for money to help her grandmother, they couldn't resist the urge to help. She was a talented girl who didn't need much training and was very eager to do what she could to help her grandma.

Her songs touched many hearts as she sang about losing loved ones, break ups, love and most importantly soulmates. She was very open to her fans and wasn't afraid to tell anyone off for things that put everyone at risk, something a lot of people found surprising. Her love for her fans and even other fandom's were immeasurable. It was obvious how much she enjoyed singing. Something that started off being about money to help her grandmother ended being something she fell in love with. But not everything went perfectly. YN had fallen into deep depression after losing her grandmother, her only family a year after she dominated the music charts with her single 'Flavour bomb'.

It had been a hard time for YN and her fans saw that she was struggling too. It was a time where YN craved her soulmates help but they never showed up. And to make it worse, Yn was also diagnosed with cancer a few months later. It was truly a harsh battle with chemotherapy and depression counselling but she was able to battle through. Something that inspired many. She came out much stronger than ever. 

Now 3 years after her grandma's passing, Yn is finally going on a reality TV show. Yn had always avoided these from the beginning but especially after she lost her Grandma. The day of her death happened to be the day Yn was on her first reality TV programme so it had hit her hard. Finally after 3 years, she accepted the chance seeing as her fans had always wanted to see her on one.

"Everyone get into place. We are starting in three, two" 

The director started the count down as the shooting began. The shoot was a live cooking show where challengers were put head to head, in teams, to battle out who make the best food. Though Yn couldn't taste anything, she was pretty good at cooking, well that's what others told her, so she was quite confident in this.

"Welcome back to You cook, You eat! Today we have 8 special guest's that will go head to head in a battle of cooking! Before we start teaming people up, let's introduce all of the contestants! Let's welcome the biggest boy band in the world, who have yet to stop dominating the music charts, BTS!"

Cheers and applause from the audience that were sat in the studio, sounded loud and clear as the 7 talented boys walked on to the stage and took their seats opposite the presenter. As the cheers silenced the presenter had the boys introduce themselves. Each and everyone of them introduced themselves in a unique and funny way, making the audience scream in joy and comments flooded in with no decline in speed.