Story Opinion

Okay, so I just want to ask all of my readers a question, and I'm going to post this onto my other story too to ask all of my readers this question. I want to know how you think my story is going so far, be it bad or good. (Just don't go to overboard and says "It's horrible!" and then not explain why.) I want your opinions on how to better it and my writing and if you have any questions about it so far that I could clear up, without spoiling my own story for everyone too much. I would appreciate this a lot!

I also wanted your opinion on another story I've had in the works for a while, but I've never been sure if I should post it or not, since I've been doing horribly already with updating my current two stories in a reasonable manner. Which is why I want your guys' opinions. Up above is a picture I made of my own/the "main character" of the story I've been planning and working on. You may find that she might look slightly familiar, so let me clear that up. Her name is Nazume Midoriya, younger twin sister of Izuku (Deku) Midoriya. I want to know everyone's opinion. If you don't want your opinion to be public in the comments, feel free to DM me your opinions and criticism.

Thanks everyone!!