Important Information

Alright, this is the stuff that I hope you all will take the time to read because it reveals some information about the characters in the story. I'm also hoping it'll help clear up any confusion or curiosity that you might have.

1.) As I'm sure you're all aware by now, this is a re-make of my original Eddsworld x Childreader story.

2.) There will be no ships! I'm sorry to disappoint anyone I just think it would be better for the boys to remain friends. It's hard to find any stories with them just being friends going on adventures anymore so please don't ask for anything else between them.

3.) This story is slightly Au-ish and inspired heavily off of many of my fan headcanons. I felt like you readers should be aware of this so I don't confuse or upset anybody when a character acts a way that they wouldn't in the show.

4.) Critiscm, comments, votes, and the like are all highly accepted and appreciated! It helps me know what I can improve on and gives me the confidence boost I need to keep going.

5.) Disclaimer! I don't own Eddsworld nor their characters, but some added characters throughout the story do belong to me.

Alright, that should be all! Thank you for taking the time to read this before the story and I hope you all enjoy!

Happy reading, later my gators! 🐊