Chapter 3 sphere of fear part 3

As the dule gets heated vetrix finally reveals his true self And brings out his most powerful #number card 69 Heradly crest's it all comes down to this who will come out on top to be crowned.world dule Champion?

As Yuma is down to 50 lo and vetrix is has 3800lp vetrix congratulates Yuma for using bacon saver special ability is that you can't use your game why don't you do it now and save us a pity party.You can play the noble loser who lost this dule and I can play the winner!
No you're wrong I would never give up I have to meet people counting on me waiting for me to come back so I'm gonna win this dule no matter what!
Fool is a setting them up for disappointment don't worry victory will Soon be mine! To show you I activate heradly cres't special ability by using one overlay unit activate the special ability that it's stole from Utopia ray and that it games 500 I attack points this turn 36,000 attack points and utopia  ray loser 1000 attack points and now I think ill  finish you off for good hope you're a special ability all right heradly Crest's finish them off dark Matter Demolition! Then his card attacked Yuma and Astral but before he could do that he put up a card half on break which stopped him from losing utopia  ray and his life points where cut in half and left him with 31lp

It's Almost over Yuma siad vetrix, Yeah.. Maybe for me but it's going to be you that will lose said Yuma. well You have such the Encouragement and it reminds me of your father and your a loser just like he is! Shouted Vetrix.

Then Astral thought of a plan for yuma  But Vetrix said DId you really  think astral that heradly crest's  ran out of overlay unit's did  you? unfortunately I'm Going to have to  burst your bubble . he then used twin heade egal in his grave yard and heradly cre'st regained two overlay untis and vetrix placed a card face down and end his turn.

His friend where begging to worry about him but that's when yuma was felling hugry he then Rembers that he was given dule fule from girlffriend tori h then chews down and tori encourages him he even shared with astral he enjoyed it also and he said you have an appetite for enjoying all of life, after that they felt better and it was his turn.

Both Made a Shining Draw and brought out tornado bringer for utopia weapon and he gained 1300 attack-points,
and he said yu can't stop my spell or traps. he then said go attack heradly cres't and said to him it's over for you!

Wrong Again! Boy I activate The   trap Heraldry Burst with this your zexal wepaons  returned to your Hands And Battle ends and both returns to his hand and yuma was worried and vetrix said  for effect of the card you take 500 p of damaged  at the turn And When Your turn end's you lose  Or  to be more accurate both of You Lose Ha HA HA HA! Laughed Vetrix.

Your admirable for not giving up but you have a plan for beating him? question Astral. Well i um -you assumed I had a plan but luckily I do said astral to Yuma.Oh come on Astral why give the boy false hope you know you both know you can't win.

Oh yeah that's right here alone I activate my card Zexal weapon catapult with that he brings out Zexal weapon lightning blade pointless! did you forget I activate heradly cre'ts special ability I'll steal his ability.but hold on the vetrix are use my special ability to bring up Amaryllis from my graveyard I can bring I can contribute without and summoning another monster I can also promise you that you will be blown away ! Appear tornado bringer is brought out .

My my what a pointless strategy that you have heradly cres'tWhat show them why! Steal his special ability then heradly crest steals from. Him and vetrix says Now it's stolen special ability of two Zexal of weapons.

People in the crowds are cheering for him or Yuma and then vetrix says I told you not to give them false hope Astral didn't i you ghost!? Well then if you say that that's where you're wrong.