a few Jennifer's

todobakudeku
ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited forrrr~

I'm not gonna write a warning. Suck it up bitch. It's rough and kinky, that's all imma say.

TODOROKI'S POV

i woke up in the middle of the night having to use the washroom. when i get back, i notice izuku looks flushed in the face and he's mumbling. it looks like he's having a nightmare, so i walk up to him, about to wake him, when i hear "ahh~ m-more please~" come out of his sweet, plump lips. damn, im getting hard just hearing him. i turn to katsuki who's sleeping calmly (one of the only times katsuki is ACTUALLY calm) and wake him up. i cover his mouth so he doesn't wake izu up with yelling. "shh." i tell him as i point to izuku. "mm~ please masters~ more~" he moans, arching his back slightly. i look back at katsuki and he's beet red, looking at izuku with shock and lust. "s-should we w-wake him?" he asks, looking me in the eyes. i smirk and lean forward, kissing him with passion and lust. when we pull apart i notice him smirking as well. "i have a good way to wake him up." i say, smiling and standing up straight. i remove the blankets off of izuku and get on my knees in front of him. his member is at full attention through his boxers. i carefully strip him of his boxers and katsuki strips him of his shirt. how is he still asleep? katsu and i make eye contact and i can tell he's holding back as best he can. "we don't have consent..." i mumble to myself. "whatever. we're his boyfriends and we've had sex before. i'm sure he won't mind." katsu whispers back. i nod and lean forward, kissing the inside of his lower thighs. i make my way farther until i'm about an inch away from his dick. i lick his inner thigh gently then start to suck, getting rewarding moans from izu the whole time. "ahh~ more~" he moans. i smirk to myself and stop sucking, looking at the fresh hickey i just made. i hum, satisfied with my work and look over to what katsuki is doing. oh god.

BAKUGO'S POV

while sho is giving deku hickeys on his thighs, i start to leave big bite marks and hickeys on his neck and chest. how the fuck is he still asleep? not that i'm complaining, i'm just surprised. i bite harshly on deku's collarbone and he arches his back, loudly moaning out "ah~! master~!". i smirk, knowing how horny he must be for his masochist side to come out so strongly. sho looks up at me and gives me a knowing smirk, seems like he's thinking the same thing. i notice him flick his lust-ridden eyes to deku's member, licking his lips slightly. i smirk, going back to his chest and biting down, as if i were telling icy-hot to go ahead. deku moans, and soon after, his member is completely in sho's mouth. deku moans louder, and suddenly, his eyes snap open. he looks up at me, then down at sho confusedly. "...but.... wasn't i....dreaming...?" he mumbles to himself, clearly lost in thought. i chuckle a little, catching both of their attention. "oh, should we stop?" i tease, making him pout and blush hardcore. sho pulls his mouth off and looks at deku with a curious smirk planted on his face. "i-i didn't say that..." he mumbles. i chuckle a little at him. "needy, aren't we?" i ask him, doing everything in my power to embarrass him further. "it's not my fau- ahh~" he says, getting cut off by a moan as sho bites down on his right thigh harshly. sho chuckles darkly, noticing that the bite mark is bleeding slightly. he licks up deku's thigh until he makes it to the bite, sucking and licking at it to clean up the little bit of blood. deku whimpers, looking up to me with clear neediness. "what is it bunny?" i ask, teasing him slightly. "n-nothin-ng" he stutters, turning his head forward. i growl slightly, making him whimper once more. "i asked you a question bunny~ what do you need?" i ask again, more firm. he goes completely red this time and it's clear that he's going to have some troubles getting it out. not to mention that sho will not give up on giving him as many hickies and love bites as possible. "uhm.. c-c-can i ha-ahh~ have a k-kiss~?" he asks, getting interrupted by many moans and stutters. at this point, there's no possible way he could be any cuter. "of course bunny, anything for you." i say before i bring his face towards mine and lock our lips. the kiss was gentle, yet it was still very clear who was in charge. I swipe my tongue over his bottom lip, and he immediately gives me entrance, letting me explore his mouth before we fight for dominance. Hah, wonder who won.

IZUKU'S POV

I moan into the kiss, feeling so surrounded by love and pleasure. Soon, kacchan breaks our kiss, going back to my neck and biting down. Sho reaches my member once more, taking it in his mouth and giving slight licks and sucks as he takes me down his throat. I let out an extraordinarily loud moan, feeling kacchan smirk against my skin afterwards. He bites down hard on my chest, as if he were mocking me. "Ahh~ kacchan~ sho~" i moan out absentmindedly.
"Wrong name bunny." Kacchan corrects me, almost like a warning. "Ah~ I'm s-sorry ma-ahh~masters" i say, correcting my mistake. I then reach over to kacchans crotch, palming him through his boxers and feeling his bulge grow harder with every stroke and press. "Fuck" he mumbles out, making me feel somewhat proud of myself. Sho picks up the pace, bobbing his head on my member, taking in more with each lap. "Ah~ fuck~~!" I practically scream as kacchan bites into my shoulder and i release in sho's throat. Sho pulls his head off my member with a 'pop' (why do so many fics write that?) and I sit up a little. "C-ca-can i suck you b-both off?" I stutter out, still panting from the amazing orgasm I had just a few moments prior. "Aww, of course bunny." Kacchan says, patting my head. Sho strokes my cheek, "thank you for asking so nicely bubs." He says, making me feel so bubbly inside.

Y'all dumb mother fuckers want a POV change?

TODOROKI'S POV

Izu gets on his knees in front of me and katsuki, looking up at us innocently as he tugs at the hem of kat's boxers. Katsuki nods and izuku pulls them down, doing the same for me after. He takes my dick in his right hand, holding kat's dick in his left. He begins quickly jerking katsuki off as he kitten licks the tip of my member, sending shivers down my spine. Fuck, he's so damn good. I run my fingers through his hair as he takes more of me into his mouth and down his throat. He desperately leans into my touch, and I instantly know he wants me to pull. I hear katsuki let out a grunt, followed by a mumbled "fuck", among other obscenities. I gently pull at izu's hair ands he takes my member out of his mouth and places his lips around katsuki's cock, now jerking me off at a decent pace. Kat quickly grabs a handful of izu's hair, thrusting his hips forward and throat-fucking our little masochist. Fuck, just the sight is enough to get me to cum. I'm sure izu picked up on this, because he soon quickened his hand's pace on my member, gently squeezing in all the right places. Katsuki is the first to cum, filling izu's throat with one last rough pull on his hair, me cumming quickly afterwards. The ropes of cum landed on izu's face, and you could tell he was in pure bliss. We rode out our highs before coming to our senses and scooping our little bunny into our arms, cooing at him and giving him praises. "You did so well sweet pea, made us feel so good." I say, rubbing his back gently as kat carried him to the bathroom, koala-hug style. I start up a bath, checking the temperature, and pour in some bubbles. I can hear kat ask izu how he felt, if we were too rough, all the important things. "It felt really good kacchan, thank you both very much..." izu slightly trailed off, clearly tired. "It's ok sweets, we can go back to bed after we get washed up." I say, trying to keep his attention as he yawns. "Mkay.." he says as I get into the bath, picking him up from katsuki's lap and placing him into my own. Katsuki gets in right after, giving me a smile of pure love and care. So sweet.