a truckload of colins

//AN// ok! so, every smut author has done a strip club AU, so i'm gonna do that too bitch! so... yee. enjoy

IZUKU'S POV

I step out onto stage, feeling slightly uncomfortable because of the tight clothing. Usually, I'd feel completely in my element, but today I had a surprise costume change because... well... lets just say my regular bunny outfit was just a ✨little bit✨ completely and absolutely destroyed. A N Y W A Y S, that's why I'm wearing a dark red corset with red booty shorts, white fishnet stalkings, a white bunny tail with some bunny ears, and some fuckin white platform shoes to top it off. Not what I'm used to, but I'm sure I can make it work! Improvise, adapt, overcome! As I walk towards the poll, I see that all my regulars are a tad confused, yet excited nonetheless. I begin to strut around stage, often looking up at the top staff-access only balcony, trying to spot my boyfriends. Soon enough, I do, kacchan smirking and sho waving. I smile and begin my dance, contorting my body around the poll, accentuating my curves, rolling my body, doing everything in my power to give the audience a good show. Although, today I have a little surprise.

You see, I've never really seen kacchan and sho jealous before. Yeah, I'm a poll dancer, but they're fine with it. Since nobody can actually touch me, they see no harm in it. Well, today I'm getting my friend shinso to help me out! He's asexual, but he doesn't mind doing a little dirty work to help a friend out. And he is most certainly getting paid generously.

Soon, shinso joins me on stage. He's shirtless, wearing nothing but black basketball shorts, black high tops, and a black mask. He walks over to me, following my movements with his body. He rolls his hips like I taught him, soon grabbing my waist as we begin what seems to be a ✨somewhat✨ sensual dance. I flick my eyes to kacchan and sho, and I immediately see such an amusing sight. Sho is practically holding kacchan back from storming onto stage, as he gives quite a shocked and furious look as well. Me and kacchan lock eyes as I roll my hips, back towards shinso and practically grinding on him.  He gives an even more angered look, now stuck in place. He may be far away, but I could tell he was hard anyways. I just give a smirk I turn my head away, looking back at shin. I smile, turning around and continuing the dance. After another minute, I take another peak up at sho and kacchan, but now sho is dragging kacchan towards the stairs. Guess they've had enough. A few moments later, both the song and dance were over. Me and shinso make it back stage, giving eachother a hug. "Thank you so so so so so much shin!! I owe you a big one! I know this isn't really your scene, but I'm so happy you got out of your comfort zone!! You can head to the dressing room, it's empty right now. How about I buy you dinner next time you're free?" I say. I don't think I expressed my gratitude enough, but eh. "Ah, no problem izu! It was an... interesting experience. A bit uncomfortable at first, but then it just felt like dancing... anyways, I'll never say no to a free meal! I'll shoot ya a text later, I'm gonna go get changed! Bye! Love ya!" He says, walking towards the dressing room. "Love ya too!" I say, smiling and beginning to walk away to go find my boyfriends.

"Bunny." I hear a husky voice whisper in my ear as  sho steps in front of me. Ah, seems like they found me before I found them. "Hey! Did you like my show?!" I ask, enthusiastic as always. I'm trying to play it innocent, I wanna see what they'll do. "Who was that?" Sho asks in an assertive voice. "Ah, that was a friend of mine! Isn't he a good dancer?!" I ask, still enthused. Kacchan was not so amused. "Bunny, if you even dare to think about doing that again, we will suspend your shows for a month." He says, his voice laced with jealousy. I giggle, lightly humming to myself. "Oh? Well then how will you two get off?" I ask, teasing them. I can practically FEEL the sexual tension right now. "Why don't we show you?" Sho says, walking away towards the stairs as kacchan picks me up koala-hug style, aggressively sucking hickeys into my neck. "Mine." He whispers against my neck, biting harshly afterwards and making me moan.

KATSUKI'S POV

When we get upstairs to one of the many bedrooms, I throw deku onto the bed. I'm so fucking pissed after that stunt he pulled. I aggressively take off my tie, getting closer to deku and tying it around his eyes. "Rope." I say, sho immediately grabbing some rope and beginning to tie deku's hands to the bed posts. He begins to squirm, but stops when I smack his thigh. "Safe word is pineapple." Sho says, getting a nod from deku. I take off my shirt, sho following suit and taking off his. Then off with the pants, leaving us both naked. I look to deku and start to take off his shorts, then his fishnets.

The fishnets he has on are the kind that hold your man bits so no he couldn't just leave them on. This note is for those of you who like to point out my mistakes- i know I'm an idiot, stop making me feel bad, hush up and read the story.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop writing here. Yeah, I know, just as it's getting good. Idk y'all can imagine your own ending. It's 4:50am rn and I have to try to sleep before it's too late to sleep. I just wanted to get something out. Anyways, goodnight lovelies, have a good day/night/the ungodly hours of the 24 we're given