Chapter 6

(Art from @kejablank on Deviantart)

3rd person's POV: 

Kakashi knocked on the door. Once. Twice. A third time. Yet still he had no answer. He tried to look through the windows, but they were blocked with something, not allowing him to see through. That's why he decided to allow himself to access her house. He tried picking the lock and although he got to do it the door still didn't open, almost as if it was blocked with something else. 

With his attempt of entering from the front door turned into a failure he opted for a different method. He climbed to a near tree and approached to her bedroom window from the branch. There he carefully slid the window open and plopped himself inside the silent bedroom of the (h/c) jonin who laid asleep under the covers of her bedroom, giving her back to the window. 

Kakashi stood there for a couple of seconds, not quite understanding how she could be asleep when they had agreed to meet a couple of hours ago. Sure he was late too, but still he had been waiting for her for almost an hour which was why he decided to break into her house. Only to see what happened to her. It was for fair reasons of course, or at least he thought that way. 

He carefully approached her sleeping figure, slowly reaching his hands to wake her up. 

"(Y/n)" he called her, and before he could even say anything else he was stabbed with a kunai on his stomach.

He looked at (Y/n) who had immediately sit up at the sound of her name letting go a fight yell. But then, once she had calmed down she looked up to see what she thought was her stalker, realizing it wasn't anyone other than Kakashi. She opened her eyes widely in surprise and fear while Kakashi looked at her literally wondering 'what the fuck'  while also holding where the kunai was stabbed. 

Only then Kakashi poofed, letting her know it was luckily a kagebunshin and not himself. She then moved her gaze to the corner of her bedroom where she saw an also taken aback Kakashi that was looking at her wide-eyed and grabbing his stomach where his kagebunshin was stabbed.

"I-I'm sorry!" she quickly apologized feeling her cheeks warm "I thought-!" she stopped herself realizing she didn't want anyone to know about her stalker. 

"Not a morning person I see" Kakashi joked, still with slight concern in his voice.

(Y/n) rubbed her neck sheepishly, still feeling really sorry.

"What are you doing here anyways? Do you always sneak in people's houses, Hatake?" she asked him with a questioning look, now realizing he had definitely bargained in. 

"I've been waiting you for two hours" he lied adding another hour because she didn't need to know he had actually been late as well. 

She then shuffled quickly on her bed, throwing the sheets aside and grabbing her alarm clock.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" she apologized again once she saw the hour "I fell asleep like at 7 am and- Oh god! I'm sorry I'll change immediately" she said standing up quickly and going to her wardrobe.

"I'll wait outside" Kakashi said although she didn't hear him.

While (Y/n) was changing and putting some stuff on a small bag to carry on the mission she couldn't stop cursing herself and that damn stalker as it was his fault that she had stayed awake the whole night because of how anxious she felt due to the stalker trying to break in but disappearing when she went to confront him. That was the reason why only when the sun started to come out she was able to drift to sleep. 

"There's still some time before we need to leave" Kakashi said once they reached training grounds where team 7 was, signaling (Y/n) to follow him sneakily up to a tree so that team 7 wouldn't notice their presence.