Chapter 7

(Art from @_hardcore_on Twitter)

Are the chapters too long? Cuz I know they're longer than what I normally write but I don't know if it's bothersome or it's fine.

Laughter filled the entirety of the place I was. The smell of alcohol and sweat now really apparent while someone pulled me closer by my shoulder in a friendly embrace, clashing his glass filled with sake with my beer bottle as other people in the same table cheered with us. 

"I'm telling you!" A drunk Genma said by my side "She's amazing, I don't even know how she did that!" I chuckled at his statement about me, feeling my cheeks turn hotter although I wasn't sure if it was because of the alcohol or because of what he had said. 

"You're just exaggerating. It wasn't that much" I said smiling to these jonins that I had just met today, at Asuma's birthday party. 

"C'mon c'mon tell us, how did you do it?" one of the jonins asked.

"Secret" I said winking an eye at them and drinking from my beer again, making all of them chuckle. It was then when I realized I had no beer left "Now if you'll excuse me guys, I need more alcohol" I said with a smile standing up.

"Don't take long! We still want to know about you!" one of them said kind of loud so I'd hear him over the laughter and screams of the others. 

"Are you gonna miss me?" I jokingly flirted back as we had been doing for the last past hour.

"Of course!" he said, but I was already too far from the table to hear him.

"Wait! (Y/n)!" A voice called me from somewhere else in the room.

I turned my head to where that specific yell came from, trying to see who from all those wasted ninjas knew me.

"Can you go get more sake please?!" Asuma asked me from a far table.

"You have two arms and legs, don't you? Go do it yourself!" I yelled back at him as I walked to the bar. 

"C'mon! Pleaaaaseee!" he pouted so much that I could even see him from the other side of the place. Suddenly a glass of beer flew dripping into many people, luckily to me I was quick enough to step aside before the smelly liquid landed on me "You're already up!" 

"Go fuck yourself, Asuma!" I yelled at him although I headed to do it anyway, exiting the bar from the back door to get the sake he had asked me to.

I walked past the back door, entering the dark alley. The cold and fresh air from the night hitting my skin instantly. I unconsciously took a heavy breath, inhaling the pure oxygen while I looked up to the moon. 'God, it's late already. Time sure flies...' I thought to myself as I realized it must have been around 1 am, when we had started partying a long ago, right before dusk. 

I stretched myself and turned to grab the boxes of sake. However, just as I was fully carrying the heavyweight of them, and was headed inside again, I was stopped by the sight of a white-haired jonin sitting between the entrance of the alley and the bar. 'That's right, I saw him at the beginning but completely disappeared in no time. I didn't even remember he was here' I thought to myself while I wondered why was he sitting there. 

"Fuck" I mumbled as I felt my arms start to give out on the weight they had been carrying due to me zoning out at the sight of Kakashi "Kakashi?" I finally said once I placed the box down, carelessly walking towards him as he was giving me his back, and probably hadn't even realized I was there "What are you doing here alone?" I asked, stopping right behind him.