|07|

Well, clearly you aren't fine.

The Titan charged at an unconscious Strange when history repeated itself. Tessa flew down from out of nowhere and slammed into the ground in front of the wizard, waves of red flaring out in all directions of her. Her palms glowed harshly as she slowly looked up to see him there in front of her, in the flesh and slowing to a stop.

"Get out of the way before things get ugly." He advised, and she scoffed.

"You're not going anywhere near him if I have anything to do with it once again. . . you took me from my father, and you're going to pay for it." She snarled back, her palms glowing impossibly harsher as she created a force field around Strange, who was beginning to stir.

"Do you truly believe that I should be scared of you, my child? You are a teenager." Thanos said while beginning to walk toward her, seemingly without a care in the world.

Tessa tilted her head to the side with a smirk, and suddenly the wind began to pick up around her, circling her in elegant swirls. Dollops of ruby were slowly mixing through it as the circle began to stretch out, going through the Titan, then trapping him within the cage of wind.

He looked around for a way out, but only watched as the crimson intensified. He turned to her, tightening his grip on his sword while walking over, heaving it up.

The girl slowly brought her arms out to her sides, her hands glowing furiously. Suddenly, the shield of wind formed spheres of flaming ruby, growing rapidly. He slowed to a stop, staring at the spheres then turned to her, his eyes wide.

"You should be scared of me."

Standing completely still, her eyes slowly illuminated harshly. After a pause, she sent the spheres of scarlet to him through her telepathy. He blocked some with his remaining armor, but the spheres of magic slowly tore it off of his skin, trapping it within the wind, vibrating.

She had absolutely no mercy, sending even more powerful waves down at him, all without a single blink or move, letting her mind envelope her actions. There was so much anger built up within her system, and when he mocked her, she had officially had enough. She unleashed everything she had held in, and now so much energy was seeping out of her, she felt unstoppable.

Minions of Thanos began to beat against the cage of wind, making her fault for a second. She gritted her teeth while turning around, promptly ignoring his cries, and looking at the twenty and counting aliens whacking away at the wind. Her lips pulled into a smirk. Let them break it.

She turned back and weakened the shield tremendously while sending a powerful headache into the Titan, making him screech in agony. I'm going to tear him apart from the inside. The aliens bashed against the shield, and after five more swings of their weapons, it broke.

Waves of scarlet flared out forcefully from the shield, taking down anything within two hundred feet, Strange still protected with a force field. The aliens instantly were flung away for a mile, but Thanos was whipped around two miles away and back into the battle in the middle of the field. She noticed some aliens beginning to get up, and with a sneer she sent her right foot into the ground, energy emitting from it, taking the rest down efficiently.

Tessa turned slowly to see Strange staring up at her with wide eyes. After a moment he mocked her and asked, "You couldn't have done that earlier?" She rolled her eyes and let up the shield around him, and he got up, walking over. She limped over to him and put a hand around her side with a wince she attempted to hide. He noticed the blood seeping down her clothes and frowned.

"You're bleeding." He stated with worry, and she shrugged it off, "I got a lot of blood in the body, I'll be fine." To her surprise, he fired back, "You won't be fine."