What Do They Want

~ Edited ~

Fourteen year old Sophie Foster walks the lone halls to the Council's primary room. So far they had gotten Tam back from the Neverseen, her and Fitz were together, Tam was together with Biana, Dex and Marella were together, and Lihn and Wyile were together. But now the Council had called a meeting with Sophie. Her friends and family were allowed to watch.

What are they going to say? Do I really want to know? ... I guess not.

Sophie was so lost in thought she did not notice a cute ice blue eyed boy wrap his arm around her shoulders.

Sophie, feeling the movement and quick as a flash, took out a Goblin throwing star out of her cape pocket and pressed it to her attacker's throat.

"Oh My Gosh! Keefe you can't scare me like that! I almost hurt you!"

And I do NOT want to do that! Keep it together. But he will tease you to death! And what if he doesn't like me that way?

Sophie saw the worried expression in Keefe's eyes.

"What ya' thinking there Foster?" Keefe's eyes lit up. "Oh My Gosh! Your-"

"Keefe stop right there. I knew you would figure it all out. I should not have been so stupi-" I said.

"About what? I'm talking about the meeting with the Council." Keefe said.

Sophie started blushing furiously. She almost told Keefe she liked him! And she was with Fitz anyway. Nevertheless she still dreamt of Keefe.

Get it together girl. You can do this. Act like nothing happened.

Sophie sucked in a giant breath and said, "Never mind. Let's just walk through this door, and see what the Council needs from me."

Sorry. I will write more tomorrow if my teachers don't give me too much homework. 7th grade is HARD! MY TEACHERS ARE BULLIES! Please comment and tell me what to do next!