Chapter 16: Dating

Keefe's P.O.V.

"Darn it." Keefe whispered.

"I should have asked her." Keefe sighed. Keefe had been having these moments with Sophie but she had been sort of... Brushing it off. They would hold hands once in a while, but Keefe wanted to be MORE than that. He wanted to be Boyfriend, Girlfriend. So he got to work. He got out beads, and an unbreakable piece of twine. He got out his paints and brushes. And he sat down at his desk, getting to work.

----Timeskip (cuz I'm lazy...)----

Keefe looked at his finished product in his hands. He smiled and whispered,

"You're in for a treat Foster."

Sophie's P.O.V.

Sophie woke up to the annoying buzz of her imparter. She knew she had a calmer noise for her ringtone thingie, but she was too lazy to change it. She yawned and stretched slowly, then she grabbed her imparter and looked at the screen as she answered it. She rubbed her eyes.

"Hey Foster. What-cha up to?" She blinked realizing how bad she probably looked. She faced the imparter's screen to the ceiling of her room. Keefe called out,

"Foster! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!" Sophie smiled.

"One second Keefe." She grabbed her hair brush and slowly started to untangle the giant, pineapple, rats nest on the top of her head.

She came back into the imparter's view. Keefe smiled widely and asked her to meet him under Calla's tree in 10 minutes. Sophie said she would be there, and hung up. She ran over to her mirror and out popped Vertina.

"So Keefe asked you out on a date, you need help getting ready, blah blah blah. Grab that gold/bronze/pink eyeshadow. The pink lip gloss. That cute human dress you bought... But somethings missing. Sophie, twirl." Sophie twirled.

"That's it! Grab those flowers! I show you how to weave them in your hair." Soon, Sophie was done.

(Pic at top. Whew. There is an app called Fotor that I used to make this picture. LOL. On the app my name is smith.macy !)

Sophie thanked Vertina and rushed outside barefoot. (It looks cuter barefoot.)

She saw Keefe sitting with his eyes closed. Sophie slowly and quietly snapped her fingers and sat down on the little towel that had appeared under the panakes tree. Keefe smiled and said,

"You look dresser than normal Lady-Fos-Boss." Sophie rolled her eyes at the ridiculous nickname.

"Did you need something Keefe?" Sophie asked. Keefe blushed lightly. He took Sophie's hand, and placed something on her palm.

"Open it." He whispered. Sophie opened the small little box. Inside was a folded piece of paper. It said,

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster,

Will you be my girlfriend?

♡♥Keefe Sencen♥♡"

Sophie squealed loudly, turned around, and squished Keefe into a hug so hard he could barely breathe. But Sophie knew that Keefe did not care about anything less in the world. She slowly let go and took out the fragile necklace that was sitting under the note. She lifted it up. It was almost identical to the last one he had given her. But on the center flower on the petals, it said,

"Keefe & Sophie".

She handed it to Keefe while she pushed her braid to the left of her neck. Keefe gently clipped it on her neck while she let go of her braid. She gave him a light squeeze, and gently kissed him on the lips. They were officially dating.

SQUEEEEE!!! I'm (no joke) in love with the story!! WHOSE WITH ME!?!