Banished

~ Edited ~

Sophie's P.O.V.

I walked through the doors of the courtroom with Keefe right next to me. I saw my friends and family lined up along the wall. Keefe left to join them but not before he squeezed my shoulder and said,

"Good luck Foster."

I walked to the front of the room just in front of the Councillors.

"Good morning Ms. Foster." Began Councilor Alina, "We are here to discuss something about your mind and what is in it. We believe that the Black Swan has put some information in your head that you are not sharing with us."

"I don't have any information in my head. And if I did, Mr. Forkle would have told me." I began.

-Lots Of Arguing And Yelling Later-

"We will discuss your punishment privately." She said,

-10 Seconds Later-

Keefe's P.O.V

I just leaned up against the wall just as Councillor Alina said Sophie's punishment. 

"Banishment."

I stood shocked. Sophie couldn't leave! She's the Moonlark! We need her! I NEED HER!

Sophie's P.O.V

I opened my mind so I could hear everyone's thoughts while my friends and family screamed at the council. The council said I was going to go to Prentice's cell. Then my mind break. I'm the Moonlark. I am supposed to HEAL broken minds. Now my mind was going to be broken. I hear someone transmitting to me. I turned and looked into Mr. Forkle's watery blue eyes.

RUN. He transmitted.

I did not need to be told twice. I sprinted out of the room while the council chased me down. I gave myself an energy boost to my legs.

A cliff, a cliff, I need a cliff!

"Yes! There's one!" I said as I saw my way to escape.

Keefe's P.O.V.

Sophie was running. Running like the wind. With her blond hair behind her and brown eyes full of sadness and guilt.

"RUN SOPHIE! RUN!" I screamed.

Everyone followed her to the edge of the cliff she was about to jump off of. The Council trying to capture her.

Sophie's P.O.V.

Before I jumped off the cliff I turned around to see everyone (except the Council), around the cliff with tear filled eyes. Keefe's arms were outstretched as if he was beckoning me to come back to him.

A tear ran down my face as Councillor Alina said, "If you jump off this cliff you are never allowed in the Elvin world and if you do come back, no one will have any pity while killing you."

And just barely above a whisper I said, "Goodbye. I love you all."

As I jumped off the cliff's edge. Before I plummeted into the void I felt a little click in the back of her mind. She smiled as Mr. Forkle unlocked all of my hidden abilities. And I plummeted into the void, I knew I was never allowed back to the Elvin world. So the first place I thought of was the Forbidden Cities.

------------TIME SKIP-----------

Sophie shook her head. But the ice blue eyes kept coming back into her mind. Keefe's eyes.

NO! That was my old life. This is my new life.

She had a mission. She readjusted her bag as she felt around in it making sure all of her goblin throwing stars from Sandor were there. There was supposed to be a bombing here later out here on the beach. But right now on a Florida beach she was just a ridiculously pretty woman at an age of twenty two sitting on a beach chair wearing a red bikini, Gucci sandals with heels and a MK bag with her hair up in a twisted ponytail. She went over to her chair from her walk and sat down. Some high school boys behind her had started catcalling. She turned around and glared at the boys. As a hidden ability (Mr. Forkle gave her when she left the Lost Cities) a Mesmer, she used it on the High school boys. So in her head she thought;