ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

🔞🔞

Author pov:

Everyone got back home safely and y/n was practically clinging to Jungkooks arm as she was still a bit shaken up from the whole ordeal. This only made it easier for Jungkook to get what he wanted, he was needy...very needy.

He wanted her and was going to get it. Unknowingly y/n followed him to his room in hopes for a cuddle or a sweet moment, she was wrong.

"Daddy I was so scared thank you for keeping your promise hehe"
Y/n said cutely as Jungkook just looked at her adoringly.

"Daddy missed you soo much it made him sad. Do you want to make daddy happy?"

"Yes! How?"

"By doing this!"

Jungkook said before pushing her down onto the bed, kissing her roughly. Breaking the kiss for air he spoke.

"I'm needy princess"
Before ripping open her top which was slightly mucky from the warehouse. Jungkook attacked her sweet spot leaving dark love bites along her neck. Making his way down he started to kiss and suck along her exposed skin before removing her bra for better access. Y/n moaned out making Jungkook even more turned on than before.

He peppered soft kisses down her stomach, as he got down to her hips he unzipped her jeans pulling them down and as he went leaving a trail of kisses. Once it was all off he went back up and was face first with y/ns panties. He kissed the thin material which lay directly over her core. Biting the corners with his teeth he again pulled it down her legs till it was no longer on her body. Y/n just watched as he looked her all over almost as if trying to memorise her body.

"I'm going to eat you"
Jungkook said and got straight to work without giving y/n the chance to say anything except moan.

Jungkook pov:

I dived face first between her now split legs licking her folds. She immediately reacted by arching her back. I pushed her back down before continuing with my work, eating her out. My tongue lapped around her folds and clit till she was moaning my name loudly.

"D-daddy! Daddy! Ugh!"

I kept going till she came in my mouth and I licked up all her cum. She was looking down at me so I looked up and smiled before pushing my index finger inside her. She couldn't bear it for long and came quick. As she was starting to stabilise her breathing after her two orgasms, I surprised her by removing my clothing.

I lined myself up with her entrance before pounding into her with no warning. I felt my cock fill her core as I rammed inside her mercilessly. She was the thing I was missing all my life and now we are completely connected.

The air grew thick as our sweat mixed. I was on cloud nine and really couldn't think straight. We both came heavily when a thought popped into my head...wait no it's not the right time wait till tomorrow Jungkook.

"Y/n?"
I said half out of breath. Y/n was more worn out than me so she took a while to reply.

"Yes daddy?"

"Umm tomorrow after uni I'm going to pick you up..I have to ask you something."

"Oh ok that's fine why can't you tell me now though?"

"I want this to be special"
I smiled at her and although she was confused nevertheless she smiled back.

I really hope this will be perfect...