Chapter 3

Overprotective much?

Chapter Text

Based on the request made by Sevvus.

I hope you'll like it!!!!

Disclaimer: I claim no rights to the characters of Harry Potter and The Avengers. They belong to their respective creators. The songs featuring in this story are ‘Lullaby’ sung by Dixie Chicks, and ‘Truly, Madly, Deeply’ sung by Savage Garden. I claim no rights to the songs.

Warnings: slash, OOC, Mpreg, overprotective Avengers, explicit content

cut

Harry woke up with a sigh immediately becoming aware of open-mouthed, loving kisses being littered over his naked shoulders. Stretching and humming contently, Harry felt strong thick fingers lightly teasing the sensitive skin just at the bottom of his already hard cock.

He knew every curve and line of the hard body pressed against his back, his lover’s warmth seeping into his body breaking through the haze of the early morning.

“How do you manage to make me fall in love with you more every day?” Harry murmured receiving a low chuckle in return and a bite to the nape of his neck sending a shiver down his body and making his hips twitch.

“Good morning,” Bruce rumbled as he slid his left hand up Harry’s left hip and to the crack of his ass, teasing his entrance with the tips of an index and middle finger, and Harry let go of a wavering breath.

He didn’t resist when Bruce pushed against his left leg with his own, humming as Bruce mouthed on the tender skin just under his left ear before nibbling on his earlobe as he gently probed his entrance, loose and still wet from last night (or early morning).

“Bruce!” Harry gasped as his lover pushed two fingers inside him without much resistance, and Harry buried his face in the pillow, right hand tucked under it and left fisted on top of it.

His hard, weeping cock rubbed against the soft material of the sheets as Bruce pushed his fingers inside him, not going further than the first knuckle, and yet Harry was already breathless, heartbeat picking up speed.

He let go of a broken whine when he tried to push himself on Bruce’s fingers, but the man pulled them almost all the way out, chuckling against Harry’s ear, going on with the shallow, teasing thrusts.

Harry’s lips parted as he held his breath, every muscle coiling when Bruce pushed his fingers inside him agonizingly slow, finding his prostate with practiced ease and rubbing against it lightly, sending mere whispers of pleasure all over Harry’s body, enough to leave Harry aching and wanting more, “Bruce…”

The scientist shushed him as he lightly rotated his fingers, hardly pulling them out as he brushed constantly over that bundle of nerves inside Harry, but his caresses were hardly strong enough to do anything more than tease Harry with promises of overwhelming pleasure.

Bruce kissed down Harry’s spine, fingers slipping out and thrusting in at that same languid, frustrating pace as he pushed Harry’s legs further apart, sliding lower and lower until he kissed the small of Harry’s back before he slipped his right hand under Harry’s right hip and pulled him up.

Harry whined into the pillow when Bruce pulled his fingers out of him, only to choke up and hold his breath when Bruce’s tongue circled his entrance before pushing against it, Bruce’s strong, warm hands holding his cheeks parted as he kissed, mouthed, and licked against his hole.

Harry arched into the bed and squeezed his eyes tightly shut, his whole body trembling when Bruce pushed his tongue inside him just as slowly as he did his fingers.