chapter 2

As we all walked into the room where group therapy, I noticed someone. The group theripist was also my personal theripist. Me, Daisha, Drake and this other boy sat together. Dr. Hughes gave me a small smile.

"Today we have a new face, Raegan. Would you like to introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here" he said. I stood of from my seat slowly.

"Hi I'm um...uh, Raegan. I'm 18 and I like uh cats and video games. Also I like social media and um spend all my time on the internet." I said slowly. And quickly sat back down and then stood up again suddenly remembering what else I had to say.

"Oh yeah and um I'm here because um I have anxiety that's really uh bad and I'm really uh depressed and I also probably want to uh kill every uh one." I said quickly then sitting back down.

"ok, Daisha it's your turn, then we will go around the circle," Dr. Hughes said. Daisha stood up beside me.

"Hi, I'm Daisha, I'm 18. I like pizza but I don't get that alot anymore. Im here because I'm suicidal and have bad anxiety and depression" Daisha said then sitting down. She is so much like me. The boy sitting beside her went next.

"Hey, I'm Johnnie. I'm also 18 like Daisha and the other girl. I like to make music and videos, those were the only things that made me happy, beside Daisha. I'm here because I'm suicidal and homicidal," Johnnie said. He probably forgot my name. Was Daisha his girlfriend?  After everyone went and then it was at Drake.

"Im Drake. I'm 19. I like video games and scary things. I'm here because I wasent normal, I wasent happy with life anymore. I wanted to kill myself and then my parents took me here." Drake slowly said. He sat down. I just realized me, Daisha, Johnnie and Drake all are going through the same thing. Dr. Hughes let us leave the room and go to our rooms till supper. We actually were allowed to walk around and stuff. Daisha showed me were the game room is. It's not really a game room because theres no games. Me and Daisha talked about somethings. I don't know how long I'm going to be here but as long as I'm here Daisha or Drake better me here. Daisha decided to tell me the rules of the place. She said there was a no touching rule. So I guess we broke a rule already. Drake and Johnnie walked into the room and they walked right to where me and Daisha were.

"Hey," Johnnie said looking at Daisha with a smile. She looked up at him with a small smile.

"Hi," she said to him. I looked over at Drake. He moved closer to me to whisper something into my ear.

"You know they arent supposed to be dating," Drake says to me.

"Really?" I whisper back to him.

"Yeah. Patients arent allowed to date other patients" he whispers back.

"I only know about the no touching rule," I say with a small laugh.

"Thats okay. If you get caught breaking a rule, you get in a lot of trouble" Drake tells me. I laugh at how he says it with a little kid voice. Daisha and Johnnie left to another table. Drake took the chair Daisha was sitting in before. He sat cross the table instead of beside me.

"so you like it here?" Drake asked looking around the small room. I looked around and then back to him.

"Kinda" I said quietly.

"i want to go home" I said after thinking a bit more about the question. I looked at my hands in my lap and then back up at Drake.

"so do i. But I cant," he said looking at his hands then back to me. I tilted my head to the side witha confused look.