chapter 3

Drake

I have been in this fucking horrible place, for more than two months and I just really want to go home. Today I saw a girl. I dont know her, but she looked new. New to the whole mental hospital thing. There was máscara mixed with salty tears rolling down her face. I was sitting in my room looking out the small window on my door. She turned her small face toward the door but quickly looked away. She walked away. I sat in my room with the person I had to share a room with. Johnnie. Me and Johnnie have become pretty close. He had a girlfriend to, even though the people here dont want the patients to be in a relationship with each other. They dont want this because they are afraid that they will fall in love and when they spilt up both wouldnt be able to handle being in the same building all the time. Her name is Daisha. Shes niceish. Sometimes she can be a total Bitch but Johnnies happy with her so I guess that counts as something. They keep each other happy. I wish I was happy.

"Hey, its about time for lunch," Johnnie said from his side of the room.

"How do you know,?" I asked staring at the blank white walls that felt like they were closing in on me.

"I dont know i just have a feeling." He said Meeting off of his bed and going to the door to look out the small window. He turned to look at me.

"i see a doctor coming to get us," he said quietly. I looked up at him. The door knob juggled as the doctor came into the room to get us for lunch. We got into the elevator to go down to the lunch room. We walked into the room and thats where i saw her. The person i saw just several minutes before. She was with Daisha, they were talking. They walks in behind us i dont know how i didnt notice, I guess I wasent paying attention like always.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was really short, i promised my #1 fan (bandsfoodandtumblr) i would update Saturdays