Chapter One

"Skylar, Alexis, Mark, time to eat!" Mother called from the kitchen. Each kid left their room one at a time. Ending with me, Alexis. I'm the youngest of the family and the shortest. But I don't let it get to me. Dinner time is the time where my family gets together to share what their day was like. Mine's always the same; got up, ate breakfast, watched TV, went for a walk, came home, watched more tv, get into my pjs and then ate dinner and talked about my day. (Thats the weekends and summer.) But today was different; I went to an acting class! Well, actually it's a class where you get over shyness/anxiety, but it's step one of three for me to be an actress!

"So, Alexis, how was the speech class today?" My mom asked me. She's the only one who supports my dream.

My dad rolled his eyes, "I love you honey, but is this really what you want to do? Don't you want to be a lawyer like your sister or doctor like your brother?"

My mom and I both rolled our eyes.

"Why don't you support Lexi, dad?" My brother Mark asked, jokingly. "This is what she wants to do and if she ends up living on the streets," there was a short pause, and then everyone but me and my mom yelled, "SHE'S NOT LIVING WITH ME!" Then they all laughed, even my mom! They make that joke everyday at dinner! Like that's not even funny!

They went on talking about their day while I day dreamed about being on my favorite TV show, Henry Danger! It's my dream to be on there and meet Jace and Sean and Ella and Cooper and Riele and even Dan!

I was half-way through a decent day-dream about HD when I hear someone calling my name, "Alexis!"

"What!?" I snap out of the day-dream and see my whole family looking at me like I'm crazy.

"It's your turn to clear off the table," Mark said. It was actually his turn, but I was in a generous mood so I said, "Okay," and my sister gave Mark an evil smile and he did the same.

My mom was about to say something but then I got up and started clearing the table. I actually liked clearing the table because then everyone left the dining room/kitchen and I could be alone. I liked being alone. I like to think. A lot.

After I was done clearing the table, I went up to my room and got on my phone. Instagram. Where I post about how much I want to be an actress (and how much I love Henry Danger. Hey! Jace even liked a couple of my posts, so don't judge!) My 15 followers totally support me and my dream! There may not be many, but I love them all! And no, I don't PERSONALLY know any of them (because I have no friends.)

Anyhoo, I checked my notifications and it was just the occasional like and request to follow. Except there was a comment from a very amazing, special, awesome super hero! That's right! It's Cooper Barnes (A.K.A Captain Man! (A.K.A Ray!)) I posted something about how I thought I was invisible until Jace Norman liked a few of my posts, and I tagged the whole cast in it. And the comment said,"I thought I was invisible once. I walked around all day with no pants on and soon realized I was quite visible. And arrested.*" I could not stop laughing after that. It made my day!

"What are you laughing at?" I jumped when I heard my sister's voice and quickly got out of Instagram. I turned to my door where she was standing at.

"Nothing, just, um, nothing." My family doesn't believe in the Internet! Just kidding! (That was a HD reference.) It's just my family CAN'T know I have any social media or they'll follow me or whatever! And I post REALLY personal stuff on there!

"Well, whatever it is, SHUT UP! Mark and I are trying to study!"

"Ha! Yeah right! You. And Mark. STUDYING!? Sure! I'll believe it when I see it?"

"Alright fine don't believe me, I don't care!" She turned around and left. Thank God she's gone! I mumbled a quick "whatever" and flopped on my bed.

Tomorrow is another day of Speech Class and TV watching! Hey! OMG! I almost forgot! Tomorrow is Saturday! A new Henry Danger comes on! YES!!!

#CantWait! #Night

*This is a real comment from Cooper Barnes to me! Do not steal!

So that was the first chapter. What'd you think? Good bad needs some work? Comment! Plz!