Chapter Two: What Does this mean?

I woke up the next morning ready to start my day. Ready to go to speech class and go for a walk! But in the time before those two thing I stayed in my room and got on my phone. It was nice and quiet and I like that. I was minding my own business, listening to music, when I heard a voice shout my name, "Alexis, come down stairs for a moment. We need to talk." My heart jumped! I didn't do anything wrong, I thought. What could they need to talk about? Was it good, are we getting a puppy? Or was it bad, I'm NOT getting a puppy?

When I got downstairs, my parents looked sad like something AWFUL was going to happen. I was shaky with my words when I said, "Yeah?" They couldn't even look at me. They couldn't make eye contact! That's when I knew something HORRIFYINGLY AWFUL was going to happen!

Without looking my dad said, "We... we have to put you up for... adoption," Wait, what!? That's it!? I thought. Just me going up for adoption!? Getting away from this place would be amazing!

"We don't know who you'll be living with or where you'll be, but it's for the best," that's when I realized that teens don't get adopted as easily as babies. And that I could live with someone who beats me! I don't mind the occasional jokes or invisibleness here, but things could be worse at my new house!

"Wh...what!? Why? Did I do something? Am I a bad daughter? Do you hate me?" Tears swelled in my eyes. I couldn't hold them back any longer and I just BURST into tears! My mom came over and hugged me. "What did I do?"

"It's not you, sweety. It's just we don't have enough money for you to live in the house anymore," I could have swore she smiled when she said that.

"So it's just me? Why not Sky, or Mark!? Why me?" The tears didn't stop.

"Sky and Mark are going to college after high school and we need more money to pay for it. We already got you into an orphanage and everything**. You just need to pack your bags."

"So you're...you're picking FAVORITES!? YOU LOVE THEM MORE THAN ME!?" I was angry! Furious! "You would rather be rich and Alexis-less than poor and have an Alexis!!?? What kind OF PARENTS ARE YOU!?" I ran upstairs and packed my things. I thought, that if they don't want me as a daughter than I don't need to be their daughter.

----------couple mouths later------------

Do they think I'm not a good daughter? Am I too stupid, too ugly, or too weird? Is it the way I live my life different than their's? These are just some of the questions that run through my head as I unpack my things at my new home. The mom says there are four kids, a seventeen year old boy named Jack, a seventeen year old girl named Kira, a nine year old girl named Ella, and a thirteen year old boy named Sean. You don't think they're..? Naw! They can't be!

I was very nervous to meet my new siblings, and anxious. What if they don't like me? What if I'm too weird for them? What if...? what if...? what is...? Ahhh!!! Oh my gosh! My head is hurting with all these questions! Help me!

You know when I said that the kids who live here couldn't be... Well, they are!! I'm living in the same house as Kira Kosarin, Jack Griffo, Ella Anderson and Sean Ryan Fox! OMG! It sounds weird, I know, but it's true! I don't know how they all live in the same house but they do! I swear! This is what happened when I found out:

I was walking around the house, showing my self around (and trying to find the bathroom), when I saw a little girl sitting at the dining room table. She was on her phone, which looked a lot like a phone on Henry Danger. It was see through and invisible like.

Anyway, I didn't recognize her at first and I asked, "Uh, hi, you must be my new little sist..." She looked up and I completely forgot what I was going to say. "OMG! You're El-Ella AnD-Anderson!"

"Yeah! And YOU'RE bothering me! So STOP!" She acted like Piper Hart not Ella.

"So sorry, Ella." I backed out of the dining room slowly and bumped into someone. I turned around, "Ohmygosh, so sorry- YOU'RE SEAN RYAN FOX!!!!" Holy mother of what is going on!?!?!

He smiled and said, "Yeah, and you must be Alexis, and I see you've met Ella, she's always acting like Piper Hart from that Nickelodeon show 'Henry Danger'." Then he looked confused, as did I. "Wait how do you know my name, and said it like that?"

"Uh... I uh..." Just than a super handsome guy with spiked brown hair and dreamy brown eyes walked by. No words came out when I saw JACK GRIFFO!

"Hey, Sean, is mom home- oh hey it's the new girl, Alex?" Jack said.

Again, no words. I just stared at him like a total fangirl!

"It's Alexis," Sean said for me. "Get it right, Jack!" He said jokingly.

"Kira, come up here and meet the new girl," Jack yelled down the stairs. I didn't mind that he was using the term "new girl" because iT's JaCk FLIPPING GrIfFo!!!

Just then a tall, skinny girl with dark brown, curly hair and brown eyes walked up the stairs. "I was a little busy with- Who's this?"

"Kira this is Alexis, Alexis this is Kira." Sean said. "She's the girl mom adopted today. Remember..?"

"Yeah, I know who she is," I couldn't stop smiling! "You're Kira Kosarin!" The words just came out of no where, but they acted like I was crazy! Like, I don't know, like they were just norman people and not the most amazing people in the world!

"I love the shows you guys are on! They are my life and it's my dream to be on-"

"Were on." Ella said as she walked to us.

"What?" I question, so confused. "What do you mean 'were on'?"

"We got kicked off because 'they wanted the show to focus on Henry and Ray' and not Jasper and Piper," Sean said, angrily.

"And because 'Billy and Nora are the stars, no one cares about Max and Phoebe'." Jack stated.

Why would they do that!? What!? What did I just hear? "So you live here... why?"

"Well we all gave up on acting because, well let's face it, we're no good!" They frowned and looked sad.

"You can't just give up on your dreams just because one show didn't want you! You gotta keep trying and keep auditioning! One little thing can't keep you from doing what you love!" I put on my "I'm gonna help you out because you guys inspired me" face.

"She right! We can keep-"